Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Perhaps, could my reasoning be wrong?

Fed-Kun's army
Ty for the update! I’ve heard about the nightmares scanlation teams go through. I hope it’s all resolved. Please rest soon. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Hey that white strip set, ive seen it before.
Infamous twin use it.

Supporter
i was thinking "was she really that bad or is it one of the stories where mc just overreacts?"

no, she's absolutely a terrible person lmao. just checked ch. 1 again and saw that she was talking to her friends about him as he was walking down the hallway in front of their classroom, and she literally looked him straight in the eyes and told her friends that he was "disgusting" but that "treating those beneath you with kindness improves your own standing".
even her friends told her "omg you're so bad lol".

i have little doubt that she's just trying to leverage off of kusunoki's popularity in order to increase her own, without caring what happens to kusunoki in the process.
I will not allow myself to be fooled by Snake, and I will do what must be done to keep others from falling.

Dex-chan lover
I must have bad fashion sense since I liked the outfit with the skirt. Hahaha.
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Why he can't tell her the truth? He don't even need to try to force her to not relate to her. Just let her know
Its like you don't know the one of the MAIN pillars of a romcom my man. Even if he tried, a divine intervention would take place and make him mute.

Jokes aside, he really should let Kusunoki know that she is a snake in human skin. It was not some missunderstanding either. She outright shit on the guy in the middle of school. But she is on the cover with FMC so its probably another "i like him but i shit on him due to peer presure" bullshit regardless of how that shit gave him a literal ptsd.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, the first outfit was a wreck, and maybe punk t-shirt doesn't mesh well with plaid pants, but everything else seems fine to me. I do have a bad fashion sense, tho, so maybe that's the reason :huh:

Wonder what kind of shit Hebikawa is cooking up.

Dex-chan lover
i was thinking "was she really that bad or is it one of the stories where mc just overreacts?"

no, she's absolutely a terrible person lmao. just checked ch. 1 again and saw that she was talking to her friends about him as he was walking down the hallway in front of their classroom, and she literally looked him straight in the eyes and told her friends that he was "disgusting" but that "treating those beneath you with kindness improves your own standing".
even her friends told her "omg you're so bad lol".

i have little doubt that she's just trying to leverage off of kusunoki's popularity in order to increase her own, without caring what happens to kusunoki in the process.
in ch1 it was implied that she talked to him from time to time. so my guess how this will unfold is that this girl secretly liked him, but because of their standings she could not say anything, and this will turn into a triangle. I really hope that it doesn’t turn that way though.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh why didn't he tell her!!
Ik it feels like he's sabotaging their friendship but he knows she's manipulative & doesn't he think how innocent the fmc is how the b**ch can manipulate her into shady things.
She's such an attention seeker she even came late to a dodgeball match. Fricking daddy issue b*tch

Aggregator gang
could've just as well told Kusunoki that the snake woman doesn't make friends, only tools

Dex-chan lover
No one:
Absolutely No One:
Me:..... I liked the second outfit (or third? One with the skull t shirt)

Dex-chan lover
Screen_Shot_2017-06-06_at_11.52.48_AM_iezvfy.png
Nah this got a good ass laugh outta me 😭💀

Dex-chan lover
So he won't warn her that Hebikawa is a cunt? Does he even care about her a little? Maybe instead of worrying so much that she'll get bullied, just fucking tell her about it?

Users who are viewing this thread