Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - To be honest, they'd either pull away or laugh at me

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Having those party streamers to welcome him make Kusunoki almost like Bocchi (especially with her almost pink hair).
And how could I not expect this impending classic romcom situation of girl tripping and landing on boy scenario?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anything can be a trauma. While it can be hard to understand them, it can be great to show that you're at least there for them. Kusunoki and the MC really showed a healthy mindset and relationship. Really like how the MC chose not to hide it, and how Kusunoki accepts it

Dex-chan lover
That's nice, they actually handled the snake girl situation in a pretty mature manner. Sometimes your friends don't get along with each other and that's perfectly fine. Although snakey ain't really being that much of the homie though.

Wow did she really trip over her own feet? It was just a saying but here we go, tripping leading to a quick game of smash bros. It must be brawl.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
phDxUmU.png

She is mighty pleased with her self huh?

Dex-chan lover
Sees party decorations: "Oh she pulled a Bocchi! Welcome to chez Gotoh."
Sees her hold a normal conversation without imagining herself as a Fist of the North Star victim: "She's not Bocchi... she's Chika Fujiwara!"

Dex-chan lover
wow, who could have possibly seen the trip coming

pretty surprised he (partially) told her though, nice chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that his trauma and all his bitching is just because he heard the girl he liked talk bad about him? really? Was this ever stated and I just forgot?
Put into those terms, it sounds ridiculous, yes, but she acted nice and friendly with him previously, and he thought they'd become friends at that point. Someone doing something that goes against your expectations, especially as a child, can drastically change your perspective on things as you grow up.

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that his trauma and all his bitching is just because he heard the girl he liked talk bad about him? really? Was this ever stated and I just forgot?
It was in ch 1, still a dumbass reason to get this traumatized

And he might as well tell her the truth, this dude is really making this whole thing into something bigger when it isn't

Dex-chan lover
Put into those terms, it sounds ridiculous, yes, but she acted nice and friendly with him previously, and he thought they'd become friends at that point. Someone doing something that goes against your expectations, especially as a child, can drastically change your perspective on things as you grow up.
Not to the point where you'd literally puke when interacting with any girl

That's just ridiculous, even for a manga's standard

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this will definitely turn into a love triangle between those two and Ririsa.

Contributor
nah, not plausible to the point of getting gynophobia. He wasn't a child either.

Users who are viewing this thread