Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - To be honest, they'd either pull away or laugh at me

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that his trauma and all his bitching is just because he heard the girl he liked talk bad about him? really? Was this ever stated and I just forgot?
chapter 1.
and it was not just like that. He was a recluse, if I am not mistake she interacted with him in the past and trash talked him basically saying he was repulsive.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, first chapter where I found MC somewhat likeable. He's slowly acknowledging his feelings, and better yet slowly opening up while admittedly not yet having courage to truly talk about his traumas.

And ofc haha funny romcoms shenanigans at the end. I've been around the block too much to be baited by this. My bet is random cockblock by parents.

Dex-chan lover
Good God! Look at those melons ripe for grabbing!

fe25d003-ff19-b4b0-1a38-746ee94b34c6.jpeg

Supporter
Reading this again... Kusunoki really is the purest cinnamon roll. Honestly she is the reason I love this manga so much. She's so cute and innocent and earnest about things. She's too adorable and too pure for this world.

Supporter
this is a typical Manga bait. what will happen is that he will most likely run away out embarrassment. and he still wont explain to the basic boundaries expected between friends.
it is getting to the point of the old days where there is this "boy" in the harem anime where he is a boy in name only and would be acting like he is going out on a date with the MC of the Harem since it is his first male friend all while wearing feminine clothing acting like it is normal friends stuff. So wont be shocked if those 2 start kissing and call it friends kiss. so lets hope it does not go as far married bffs with kids:haa:. from how clueless this girl is, which is odd since she is a weeb and should know at least about those tropes:meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I just found out about this manga via X. The mangaka just posted a thing for chapter 26, which features the tanned, tomboy character on the cover of volume 3. So I'm looking forward to seeing the scans get caught up to that.

Interesting that this is a jousei manga.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how many times people said to me it's fine to tell them what's wrong, I never could, it's scary to be so vulnerable around someone, even someone you trust most.

Users who are viewing this thread