Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - No matter how I look at it, I can only see a primary school kid

Dex-chan lover
Jeez what a cunt. It's like you look like a little boy it's not his fault he assumed you were something you're not when you look like that.

This is something that really annoys me about people in general. People complain that you judge them too much but they actively try to look like a stereotype and then get mad when you make assumptions. How about if you can help it avoid looking in a way that you don't want people to assume about you. And if you can't help it getting mad isn't going to solve it just politely tell them why they're wrong.

Dex-chan lover
If you have this kind of body build, but on top of that dress, talk, and behave like a guy, then being mistaken for a guy is 100% on you.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the tan tomboy is here with their trademark soccer ball. And it's the rude start with this one.

Man, my boi is gonna fumble this high School run ain't he. Hurts sometimes seeing them making mountains out of molehills with situations they could just be chilling on but hey that's just how high school goes.

I've been holding back on this point for a bit, but it's time to let it out...

Is the only reason that this or any series does studying at a low table is so they can do a "my legs fell asleep" thing? There is a perfectly functional dining room table with chairs just behind them!
It's either that or seeing the other characters in immodest positions or at such an angle. The status quo refuses to be ignored like it's sentient I swear.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I've got nothing against people sporting whatever look they want, but if you don't put out clear signs - you don't get to complain about other people assuming and guessing :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
how does that even make sense? The guy clearly has never seen you before, and instead of, y'know, introducing yourself if it's such a big deal, you go and throw a tantrum and push him to the ground? What a bitch
Huh? I feel like we're reading two different manga. She accidentally (so it seems) hits him with a soccer ball and goes to check on him. The first think out of my mouth wouldn't be straight up insinuating anything about the person's entirely being. I would be pissed at him too. Hitting him is a bit much though. But he really sucks.

Last edited:
Supporter
It's either that or seeing the other characters in immodest positions or at such an angle. The status quo refuses to be ignored like it's sentient I swear.
Usually the status quo gets to get away with it because it happens in a bedroom, and can facilitate someone else (anyone, really) walking in on the situation. And the reason they were in the bedroom is perhaps there were other distracting elements going on in the house. Fine, I'll accept that. It doesn't make it any less tropey, but it stands up to narrative reasoning.

But none of that works in this situation in which they're not in a bedroom, the house is empty, and that the author actually drew the table visible.

OK...Deep breaths, and onto the next. Oh, and Hebikawa can still take a long walk off of a short pier.

Please tell me its actually a girl
Yes, the character is indeed a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread