Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - I think I can see why the two of them get along so well

Dex-chan lover
the tomboy getting rizzed by the MC but she also helped Kusunoki to start being active again, tough luck.

MC can't help but jump, daaamn the ptsd is strong on him.

Dex-chan lover
The MC annoys the crap out of me. I get that he knew Shizuka in junior high, where they were both outcasts. And I get that the MC wanted to have a fresh start in high school where no one knew about his outcast past. But clearly, Shizuka is attractive and popular with the guys. So why wouldn't you want her around? She isn't some annoying little sister or other relative. She keeps her distance so as not to be too clingy. So why the heck would he not want to see her during summer break?

When I was in high school, any attractive girl who came by to seem me at my job was VERY welcome.

Double-page supporter
The MC annoys the crap out of me. I get that he knew Shizuka in junior high, where they were both outcasts. And I get that the MC wanted to have a fresh start in high school where no one knew about his outcast past. But clearly, Shizuka is attractive and popular with the guys. So why wouldn't you want her around? She isn't some annoying little sister or other relative. She keeps her distance so as not to be too clingy. So why the heck would he not want to see her during summer break?

When I was in high school, any attractive girl who came by to seem me at my job was VERY welcome.
He doesn't want to stand out. She stands out a lot. Some teens aren't built for the school hierarchy nonsense. He is just trying to coast on the high-school experience and get out.

Dex-chan lover
This is not a good look for the MC... although I guess I can appreciate the irony of the server being the one to yell at the customer for once

NGE7kZe.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Moe and Kusunoki expressing some of their 'feelings' about seeing Keisuke is so cute.
I was reading half-way through this chapter and I thought it would be interesting if Hebikawa would also drop by - I wasn't expecting for it to happen :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread