Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru

It's "shoujo", but only because of the magazine it's serialized in. Based on how both the plot and characters are written, this is shounen. If you're looking for something that's not just marketed as shoujo, but also written like one, then I recommend Kazune Kawahara's manga High School Debut. Like this manga, it also deals with the theme of a high school debut. Though that should be obvious from the name itself.

It's nice, dude has weird PTSD, but it's fine, really interested in how the two female mc's dynamic plays out. There is hate from people for an underwhelming male mc, but knowing it's going to be more centered on drama, it's obvious that things won't be fast paced from the get go, it will take time to develop, so I won't judge it just yet. Though since it's more of a romance drama, I feel it should have more panels per chapter.

I don't see any obvious flaws, just preferentially opinionated.

Preface is interesting, generic prelude. Story line is bit inconsistent but not too bad.

Give it a try, it's a hit or miss.

Oh my fkn god why the fuck is every romcom like this? Why? Why is it such a big deal when someone of the opposite gender is home alone and you visit their house?

Who is that in the thumbnail? No matter how I look at it, that's definitely not Shizuki... am I crazy or does anyone else see this?

Users who are viewing this thread