Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - But when I'm with Kusunoki, I...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny to see how everyone thinks something finally happens just because the guy that is the biggest coward, admitted something, to himself, in a manga, that still goes on after two years. I don't know if it's monthly or weekly, but if it's monthly, it's gonna take a year before actually anything significant happens, and if it's weekly, then you can guess the drag because it should be around chapter 100 something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for including the double page.
I know it is better to split it up into two for better readability, but I really appreciate it when I get to see the art flowing in a double page, as well at the single pages for the readability. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Acceptance is the first step. Let's hope it doesn't take another 25 chapters for the next step.

It was sweet that Shizuka was the one giving advice this time, and pretty honest advice too. You can never truly forget your traumas, only move forward and realize there's a lot of good in life. Friends, real friends, help a lot with finding that good.

... Now if only I could make friends 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally. One step forward, let's hope it's not 2 steps back later.

Now I want hebikawa to eat shit.

Dex-chan lover
Just means the witch is gonna chase him down instead cuz romcom 🫡

I suspect she will eventually discover why she is so empty and transactional before the end and will come to envy what our main couple have. But not before she tries to destroy it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm very impressed with the message in this chapter. Kusunoki really hits us with some wisdom there and it's actually pretty realistic dialogue. What a stark contrast her character is compared to the cold indifference and mockery from Hebikawa in the previous chapter.
That was kinda the point with these chapters. Because while Hebikawa is a snake pretending to be a genuine human being, Kusunoki is the real deal. That's why snake is obsessed with her as well.

I'll be waiting for snek-girl redemption ark. She has potential to flip from worst to best girl.
I will not be waiting for new rival f-boy and unneeded drama on top of all of this.

I think it's too soon,
Feeling in love with the only one of two girls He is interacted with, and one of them clearly gave him trauma..
So what's the different with when he is first in love with hebikawa?

Good Translation though, appreciated it 😁

Users who are viewing this thread