Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 72 - The Fox And The Raccoon Dog Match Wits

Dex-chan lover
What's gonna happen to the manga now after the artist caught doing tax evasion? I'm already reading the other manga run anyway but this is still sad
447425181_469382118930692_4443737902230251140_n.jpg
I want to know how they had 1.6 mil USD in undeclared income in 3 years as a manga artist.

Dex-chan lover
Rakan is a G, hes playing 3d chess while the other are bored. Still, i didn't think the person in disguise was the former consort - i thought it was Jinshi

Dex-chan lover
73 is already out.
Is it banned from being posted here?

Edit: I just realized that that was the official English release.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so if the racoon can't tell the different between red and green it mean he could be an illegimate son of the prvious empress, half brother to current king
Yet he wed his daughter to the current king so our king is banging his niece ?
Implication is that he is descended from founding empress, but there's no need for illegitamacy. There would be a number of descendants of the founding empress running around.

But suppose: The current emperor dies and has no children, then a new one would have to be chosen. And he might use his color blindness to prove his legitimacy to take the crown. And all subterfuge going on in the court has been aimed at eliminating heirs to the emperor (poisoning offspring, attempt to kill the emperor's younger brother (Jinshi)).

Dex-chan lover
what is the real gender of sui rei ?
"she" is a real girl , and now she is posing as a fake eunuch ?
or "she" is a real eunuch , and previously , she was posing as a fake girl ?

page 1 :
  • sui rei : i will kill you with these poisoned needles .
  • mao mao : tell me the name of the poison , and how to make that poison .
  • sui rei : er , you are worry about the wrong thing .

- sui rei : yo mao mao , there are 2 of us , me and the old maid , and there are only 1 of you . so it is time for double penetration , lol .

• sui rei : yo mao mao , come with me , and i will give you candies , er , i mean , i will teach you to make drugs .
  • mao mao : ok , lets go ASAP . i will follow you everywhere .
  • me : mao mao wasnt taught that strangers are danger ?

i think the young maid shi sui is sussy :

what was her business at the clinic ?

she was standing outside , listening to the whole scheme , but she didnt call for help to save mao mao ?

sui rei just slowly opens the door , then slowly pulls shi sui inside the room , then slowly points some random needles at her , and shi sui gives no reactions , no resistances .

so maybe sui rei , shi sui , and the old maid are in this scheme together .

chapter 's title : the bony fox and the fatty raccoon dog .
actually , the animals kitsune and tanuki live in japan , they dont live in china .

page 24 :
i guess ra kan is eating this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooncake

Dex-chan lover
If they know why MaoMao's motive to follow them, she needs to be prepared for a harsh nagging

Users who are viewing this thread