Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Maomao And The Curse

huh, even from the first chapter I definitely see what you mean by "better continuity." Everything is explained much better here. The art isn't as nice, but the story does seem cleaner.

...who am I kidding, I'm absolutely onboard for more Kusuriya content.

Dex-chan lover
While the art is not comparable to the other one.
This version retains a LOT of smaller details from original manga. It give much more world buildings and extra nuance on each characters.

The other manga while much more prettier and have better depiction on drama/emotion, it omit lots of details to keep story tight at cost of many characterization.

Double-page supporter
Nice! The artstyle is not quite as outstanding, but the overall quicker pace is pretty refreshing. Thanks for picking this up!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure what the difference is or why there's a difference but me gusta anyways! Thank you!

Yay! This is my favorite version - the webnovel vs light novel! The other one is based on the light novel and this one looks to be based upon the webnovel. Happy happy!

@Super-maki sorry to disappoint, but they’re actually both based on the light novel, and this one follows the light novel closer than the bg version.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the art is so much worse... But mao mao content is always appreciated

yesssss thank you for picking this up! i read the other version twice within like three days because it was so great and i practically ended up crying since i couldn't find any chapters of this version!

Users who are viewing this thread