Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Redemption Strategy

Dex-chan lover
Maomao is very clever and can grasp many things others can't. Other things, not so much. This is one of those cases.

Whenever someone thinks, "I'll say it in a way he won't misunderstand," it will always be in a way he will misunderstand. No exceptions.

"I didn't do anything disgraceful."
No, but that's a matter of taste.

But all else being said, Renshi trusts Maomao's judgement. With some obvious exceptions.

This is pride over practicality. May or may not have value, depending on opinion.

"He's truly incorrigible."
He's not the only one.

The more the rumour mill grinds, the more fluff it produces. There may be a lot of grains, but grains of truth they're not.

Dex-chan lover
MaoMao needs a sidekick, someone who will properly explain her thought process to others, and common sense to her.

Dex-chan lover

I read the other version of this and this story always confused me I know the guard didn't end up with MaoMao's Succubus of an Older Sister but why was it he couldn't get her to lower the price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army

I read the other version of this and this story always confused me I know the guard didn't end up with MaoMao's Succubus of an Older Sister but why was it he couldn't get her to lower the price?

You want same thing happened to her older sister (maomao's mom) happen to her too?

That aside I didn't read novel to know how their love life ends but the other version hasn't progress anything about them. And this manga actually faster but still no mentioned it either.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not necessarily about the money. Pairin has no desire to retire yet because she loves being a courtesan so even if someone wants to buy her they'll need to have the cash and also convince her. At the moment Pairin and Lihaku's relationship is still superficial at best since Lihaku can barely afford to meet her.

Dex-chan lover
It's not necessarily about the money. Pairin has no desire to retire yet because she loves being a courtesan so even if someone wants to buy her they'll need to have the cash and also convince her. At the moment Pairin and Lihaku's relationship is still superficial at best since Lihaku can barely afford to meet her.
ah thank you I was always confused by that because apparently, he got mad at the end of this because they set up a date for Maomao's mom and dad instead which I found sweet but was funny he got mad about it

Dex-chan lover

You want same thing happened to her older sister (maomao's mom) happen to her too?

That aside I didn't read novel to know how their love life ends but the other version hasn't progress anything about them. And this manga actually faster but still no mentioned it either.
Read Chaos86's Comment also it probably wouldn't like with Maomao's parents after all it was Maomao's "Grandpa" who caused the tragic end with her mom so I don't think it would end the same way with her Older Sister and if I recall said older sister actually looks after Maomao's mom doesn't she?

Dex-chan lover
So maomao's Xiaojie is a woman of tastes huh.... I cracked up at "Take off ya shirt". Passin' the titty check...

I like the pacing this chapter received in this adaptation. It felt very funny and sweet- I like getting to see the thoughts of this officer and how he feels about people trying to dissuade him in his affections for a high class sex worker. He's very genuine; I like to think eventually both he and she will have a happy ending, and maybe even extremely beautiful, energetic children.

Fed-Kun's army
Read Chaos86's Comment also it probably wouldn't like with Maomao's parents after all it was Maomao's "Grandpa" who caused the tragic end with her mom so I don't think it would end the same way with her Older Sister and if I recall said older sister actually looks after Maomao's mom doesn't she?
I only answer your question about Bailing price can't be reduced when the only way to reduce it is like Maomao's mom with tragic ending. Plus there's no conclusion from their relationship yet so kinda confused why you said they didn't end up together in other version.

The older sister who took care of her mom is different person tho.

Dex-chan lover
I only answer your question about Bailing price can't be reduced when the only way to reduce it is like Maomao's mom with tragic ending. Plus there's no conclusion from their relationship yet so kinda confused why you said they didn't end up together in other version.

The older sister who took care of her mom is different person tho.
after this arc we don't really hear anything about it so that's what I meant

Users who are viewing this thread