Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Honey (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
The hell she trying to say, suddenly go suck suck on that flower in front of him like that?

Dex-chan lover
@lunadeselene babies can eat honey. this case is special as :
1. the honey is from a certain type of flower.
2. the honey is unprocessed(un-sterilizes? whichever way u called it)

in the 21st century though, knock your babies out with that honey.

@Mogima not the same reason as in the manga, but infants shouldn't be given honey because it can cause botulism

edit: maybe it's fine if you sterilize it beforehand but...

Dex-chan lover
@stasis_sword

thx for the info. i won't give it to my future babies then

2oo5y8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@stasis_sword just realized in my country there's plenty of milk formula which is honey-flavored. not specifically for babies, but the box said for under 3 or under 5. is that one ok?

Double-page supporter
Someone please explain the implications of the Southern Villa/the Emperor's decision to me. I may or may not be on the slow side.

Aggregator gang
the poison x beauty theme is so beautiful it's making me addicted to this manga

@thanghe, my friends and I have done that flower sucking thing since we were kids, with red clover flowers, it is very sweet nectar. No innuendo... Never thought to do it with other flowers though, which now seems like a lucky lack of interest after reading this chapter ?

@mogima even if it is a non poison flower, babies don't should eat honey because of bacterias in honey like Clostridium botulinum

"Spores of Clostridium botulinum bacteria, found in dirt and dust, can contaminate honey. These bacteria are harmless to older kids and adults because their mature digestive systems can move the spores through the body before they cause any harm.

But very young babies haven't developed the ability to handle the spores yet. So if an infant ingests them, the bacteria germinate, multiply, and produce a toxin. That toxin interferes with the normal interaction between the muscles and nerves and can hamper an infant's ability to move, eat, and breathe."

Double-page supporter
@Kiraidesu asked the TL and he said
"it's unusual for a retired consort to be sent there, which means that the emperor might still have "feelings" for aaduo. So he might just be trying to keep her close"
though it might be wrong, so take it with a grain of salt.

@pokefairy the novel series is ongoing I think, as far as I've read she's not oblivious but he's still trying in vain (the difference in rank is a problem)

Contributor
@tanooki, not that it's a big surprise, but please put that shit in a spoiler either by typing <spoiler></spoiler> with [] instead of <> or by clicking this:
h54ciZ1NDNBUgI1Pu7K0IQcblzNSzuPSC33KlD8K8v8BNxSn4ArpfsMAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

It's a spoiler. Use a spoiler tag for spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread