Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.1 - A Stroll Through The City

what's the point of not translating stuff like ojou-sama...?

Dex-chan lover
the rap* faces of gao shun and the old maid , lol .

- an ojou-sama shouldnt walk with a big , thick "radish" in 1 hand , and a "c0ck" in the other hand .
- fine , then i will just eat this "hot , tasty , juicy c0ck meat" in this dark alley . losing ur-self in the aroma of c0ck as the ***** bursts in your mouth , truly is wonderful .

so jinshi was in an army camp ? then he probably not a virgin anymore , lol , because he was surrounded by many horny soldiers in the camp : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation_and_gender_identity_in_military_service .

Aggregator gang
@tanooki TL forgot to TL it, it went through assuming it was meant to be like that by me and the other PR.
Should be properly translated now :)

Dex-chan lover
@Sumatose they said something along the lines of him being a special case in the harem very early on
so yeah he most likely still has his ding dong

and thats why he needs to back the fuck off

so how long before she realizes he isn't a eunuch? i hate secrets being dragged out like this lol

Dex-chan lover
Jinka. The flower is a hint to what he actually is.

Fed-Kun's army
The repeated ignorance line is getting annoying. I get the author is building up what will be a bland reveal that will literally only be a reveal for the MC but its still annoying.

@maisonaustyn
The repeated ignorance line is getting annoying. I get the author is building up what will be a bland reveal that will literally only be a reveal for the MC but its still annoying.
That's exactly what I camer here to say. The first time it was alright, but then each time I read this line again I couldn't help rolling my eyes. At this point I'm barely keeping them in my skull. Seriously, at this point it's no longer in the realm of author building up a (yes, very bland) reveal, but more an obnoxious baiting game.

I love this story to bits, but this seriously has to stop. Having the MC go all 'aaah look how clever I am and how much I notice! And this looks like an interesting fact but I will willfully choose to ignore it just because! Look how adorably cheeky I am!1!!' over and over is just.. ugh.

Umm I do understand the frustration but, as far as I know, it is dangerous for a commoner to know the "secrets" of the nobility, that's why they tend to ignore signs of a secret, because like you know, once they know, the secret 'holder' might get rid of them. :))

the more you know, the higher chance you get kill tho

Aggregator gang
The artist canzt bear to ruin the ikemen dace or what
He was supposed to look "fat" because of the cotton and the towel, but he still mostly looks the same.

Dex-chan lover
Cursed chapter.
The "fragrant aroma" of chicken is one of the most horrific things ever devised by humanity.
To claim it doesn't have any poison is a lie of the highest degree. The "aroma" IS the poison. Raw sewage would be less noxious.

Contributor
Maomao look great mike this.

Not the same charm as her sisters, but still nice.

Users who are viewing this thread