Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.1 - A Stroll Through The City

Dex-chan lover
@rh75 I think she knows she is beautiful, or going by her thought process "passable" ( she is that oblivious of her beauty ), she does what she did because she wanted to pass unnoticed what is justified putting in perspective the ambient she had grown up. ( not that has done wonders for her as she still was kidnaped )

mc is in danger!! that guy is no eunuch!!

wtf... I seem to have something for cute lolis.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Maomao instantly running for hot cock and thick radishes.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't in the web novel, but does the light novel (where the manga adapted it from) has it? The light novel adds more scenes for romance between the two. I've read about the differences, but I don't remember this one at all. I'm happy to have a date episode and more and clearer hints about Jinshi, though. The colored pages are great as well, bless.

Dex-chan lover
Me after reading the comments section

"WAIT HE IS NOT EUNUCH ?"

Power Uploader
@Zeonll
Most eunuchs still have their penis. What is removed is their balls, so they can't father children in the harem and don't have descendants, which ensures their loyalty. Cutting the penis is counter-productive, because it's dangerous for a lot od reasons. To be certain he's an eunuch or not, she'd have to check if he has balls.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't you buy the daikon? Your servant can carry them for you, and later you can put stockings on them...

Hmmm...
Perhaps it will be like History of the World, Pt 1, where MaoMao accidentally touches it...and it comes to say hello back.
That'd be hilarious to me

@Kirin-kun
Depends on the time and place. In China, cutting of the penis along with the testes was typical. And yes, it was pretty dangerous; plenty of people died getting castrated. I read somewhere that it was because they had problems with "eunuchs" who had shoved their balls back up their inguinal canals before the castration so that only their ballsack was removed, but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw that so maybe don't quote me on that reason.

@Hadski
Uh, sort of? He's being chemically castrated but the whole point of chemical castration is you can stop doing it.
I think people are talking about it openly because it, or at least part of the details of it, has already come up in the manga; but, uh, I can't recall whether that happened too clearly either so maybe I'm remembering that wrong.

@Hadsky
It was implied several times in the narrative that he wasn't an eunuch but Maomao just decided to ignore the hints. Also, there was all that exchange of kids that resulted in Maomao adoptive dad being punished and in there was implied that he was the one of the kids exchanges and therefore the brother of the emperor and so he won't be allowed to be an eunuch.

Users who are viewing this thread