Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 9 Ch. 43.1 - Caravan (Part 1)

Double-page supporter
So Shisui came about the same time as the new consort...

That must mean that the new consort is Shisui's father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's, former roommate.

It's so obvious.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
Argh, this bothers me to no end. The artist screwed up the artwork. That blooming flower tea is not jasmine. Since jasmine is small, they never put just one jasmine in the bundle. Whatever the artist did draw looks nothing like a jasmine. That single large flower looks more like a chrysanthemum. Or maybe a globe amaranth, sitting on top of the tea leaf bundle.

I think the artist just Googled jasmine tea, and landed on a website for Chrysanthemum blooming tea from "Jasmine" tea brand. As in perhaps the name of the company just contains the word "jasmine" (茉莉花), but they maybe offer a variety of different teas, and the artist got confused.

This is a blooming chrysanthemum tea, which looks more like what the artist had drawn in the manga:

cb6df7b740c1f477e49d4f49c3ef03c396eb22b3.png

This is chrysanthemum-jasmine mix:

df24d9bae3cc2adfc98d1b762ac87e0ab366151e.png

I've never actually seen a blooming tea with just tea and jasmine, they usually add other flowers too. Either the artist really thought the chrysanthemum was a jasmine, or there's some other mix up with the reference they used

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread