Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

@freakattaker
Wow i hope you're not serious?
Comparing other generic isekai to the masterpeice of novel that kisuriya no hitorigoto is , is really too much 😬
Anyways , never judge a book by it first chapter, an anime by it first 3 episode and for this one it his 1st arc ( or less) , this story isn't overatted like other from this site, it just very well done and take the time to set up everything , and let's the reader think and analyze before the main chara ter reveals everything, and the characters are just too complexe to explain in one comment and without spoilers so i let's you discover ot yourself

@Diamond-hime, even if I totally agree with you, I think it's useless try to convince someone that dislikes something. If @freakattaker judge this Manga like trash, good for him. Maybe he prefer something different, more "adult". For me this work it's special because shows so many sides, from teenage romance to some harsh descriptions reality-like, to mistery and complicate schemes, that is far from a simple Manga as others. I think it's really well made.

Deserves an 11 star rating. Good storytelling, funny but smart, pace is good, developed character, and even the smaller story arcs are very interesting. It’s not mindless and the MC is not one dimensional.

@Mai_loves_icecream I only got to chapter 5 before dropping it according to my animeplanet record. I don't remember why I dropped it any more other than that it wasn't very fun or good. I've read sub par manga in the past, but if it's entertaining at least I can sit through it while giving it a somewhat objective rating. This one wasn't exploring it's themes or characters well, and it wasn't fun to read.

@freakattaker Thank you for replying.
But lol I'm glad I didn't read your reply till now otherwise I wouldn't have read this. I know we all have different tastes so i have no right to tell you to read this
Thats why for other readers like me, I liked it :)
You should give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
oh my this was 9th place in the poll https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/ of what manga people wanted to be adapted into an anime. To be honest, that was actually very surprising to me, didn't expect it at all...

Dex-chan lover
A laser pointer got lit in front of the cat again. Will she catch it this time or will it vanish?

For people who's SO curious and can't help but wonder... Read the novel. You won't regret it! The translators also did a good job

Users who are viewing this thread