Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Unavoidable Circumstance / Second Night

"Most women have a limited timeframe of when they can be sexually active"
"Wonder if I no longer have any value as a woman"
"Us girls by nature don't want to acknowledge our own sexual desires, no matter how much we want to do it!"

Umm, I'm sorry, but what. the. fudge? Japan, your sexism is showing again. And this is from 2012! If it was from the 90's, it'd at least be understandable... but they so clearly still have this shitty-ass mentality about women. Dropping this like a hot potato.

Also 12 condoms in 6 months? So, being in their twenties, they only have sex a couple times a month? That's pretty sad. And sending a text message instead of talking like a grown man was just pathetic.

"Most women have a limited timeframe of when they can be sexually active"
"Wonder if I no longer have any value as a woman"
"Us girls by nature don't want to acknowledge our own sexual desires, no matter how much we want to do it!"

Umm, I'm sorry, but what. the. fudge? Japan, your sexism is showing again. And this is from 2012! If it was from the 90's, it'd at least be understandable... but they so clearly still have this shitty-ass mentality about women. Dropping this like a hot potato.

Also 12 condoms in 6 months? So, being in their twenties, they only have sex a couple times a month? That's pretty sad. And sending a text message instead of talking like a grown man was just pathetic.
Yeah, this chapter made no sense at times.

Limited time-frame? A woman who prob just hit her early 30s comparing her "value" to a teenage girl? I've noticed a lot of mangakas, men and women alike, have these weird, backwards views on sex, relationships, and women's sexuality.

I may understand the bit where they don't want to admit they want sex, but the unchallenged opinions of that married man was almost hilarious. The FMC insecurities were understandable, but I hope she grows from them and understands just how illogical they are.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this chapter made no sense at times.

Limited time-frame? A woman who prob just hit her early 30s comparing her "value" to a teenage girl? I've noticed a lot of mangakas, men and women alike, have these weird, backwards views on sex, relationships, and women's sexuality.

I may understand the bit where they don't want to admit they want sex, but the unchallenged opinions of that married man was almost hilarious. The FMC insecurities were understandable, but I hope she grows from them and understands just how illogical they are.
You do realize there's a difference between value as a person and sexual market value. Women in their 30s have lower sexual value than 18 year olds. It's not backwards it's just biology. The phrase hotter, younger, tighter comes to mind.

It's why people in Japan say 28year old women are leftovers because their peaks years sexually are pretty much gone and younger more attractive women will get the attention vs them. Especially when it comes to marriage and having kids.

Dex-chan lover
2 times a month is a challenge? Is this even somewhat realistic for the average relationship? No wonder she feels sex starved, she's literally dying of sex malnourishment!

Users who are viewing this thread