Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this is just a isekai power fantasy number #516723 ? Hopefully it will be different this time.
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Is there any "reborn as villain" actually just want to befriend with the main cast instead of try their best to not bump into them, thinking the heroes gonna kill you just because>
"The one within the villainess" comes to mind but it abandons that premise early on for plot reasons. Oh yeah, "An Observation Log of My Fiancée Who Calls Herself a Villainess". And bakarina of course. Aside from that, not really, can't think of a single one with a male character.

Anyways as far as this manga goes I just hope Chapter 1 isn't its peak.

Dex-chan lover
"The one within the villainess" comes to mind but it abandons that premise early on for plot reasons. Oh yeah, "An Observation Log of My Fiancée Who Calls Herself a Villainess". And bakarina of course. Aside from that, not really, can't think of a single one with a male character.

Anyways as far as this manga goes I just hope Chapter 1 isn't its peak.
"An Observation Log of My Fiancée Who Calls Herself a Villainess" is good, though mostly because she is too stupid to think her action changed the out come and too pure to truly act evil, but of course it is the heroine that act like a villain not also became her friend.
But this is the problem when those series usually make the villain the last boss too, so remove them and there barely any conflict left
or if there is, the MC usually became so OP that he solve everything alone anyway

Dex-chan lover
Reila auditioning to guest host Game Changer. She’s been here the whole time!
Is there any "reborn as villain" actually just want to befriend with the main cast instead of try their best to not bump into them, thinking the heroes gonna kill you just because>
Hamefura, the one that literally invented the genre?

Dex-chan lover
damn 1st was like 60pages and this only 18. thought it was going to be as long as the 1st

Group Leader
So when are we gonna advance the plot? This is pretty much the end of chapter 1 with additional exposition.

For what seems to be a monthly manga, 18 pages is too short. Hopefully next update will increase the pages.

Contributor
This whole mob life bullshit is really stupid... I mean it's his second life in his favorite game he should aim to become stronger than anyone.

Also he should train his body while using body strengthening and have his maid turn the hourglass and note the time.

Dex-chan lover
This time on Kuzutos' Bizzare Adventure!

Kuzutos repick kendo! Kuzutos failed like a kuzu he is!
Kuzutos tried to control magic! He failed, just like Kuzu!
Meido appear!

This honestly felt like a half-chapter, but on the bright side they don't cut much from the source material.
Damn it Kuzu!

So when are we gonna advance the plot? This is pretty much the end of chapter 1 with additional exposition.
Believe it or not, the original source material (atm at the start of arc 4?) actually only just touch the actual game's plot. Previous 2/3 arcs was like touching the 'before the game' arc

but as of this arc, plot will move forward once he goes to the town and adopt Genesis

Is there more to the chapter or something? What an odd place to cut off.

Anyway, the entire premise of the story was to be reincarnated as the scummy guy and to make him no longer scummy. Since the world of the game doesn't know who he is yet, that's been achieved in chapter 1. Difficult to tell where the story is supposed to go from here other than 'power fantasy', especially since the mc is as cookie cutter bland as it gets.

Dex-chan lover
Reila auditioning to guest host Game Changer. She’s been here the whole time!

Hamefura, the one that literally invented the genre?
even in Hamefura, Katerina only accident befriend with other targets since she stills think everything lead to destruction end, not to mention she is super dense and not notice other targets already fall for her.
What i want to see is a series where the MC did reborn as a villain but instead of worry about the bad ending (because they always super easy to avoid) or just want to be a mob, the MC would be happy they actually in the otome game that they love and look forward to see the main cast, instead of just "i will avoid getting in contact with the main cast as much as possible"

Dex-chan lover
Wow only chapter 2 and author is already stalling heh.
maybe there'll be a time skip

and hard to be a mob with all the exercising, tho i guess it's good if he's in better shape, tho idk if other 'reincarnators' exist, other than going outta his way to avoid ppl, his actions might cause him to get even more involved with the 'main charas'

unless he preemptively gets engaged to another minor/side chara that wouldn't affect the main endings lol

Users who are viewing this thread