Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
Is there any "reborn as villain" actually just want to befriend with the main cast instead of try their best to not bump into them, thinking the heroes gonna kill you just because>

https://mangadex.org/title/ea7a90b2...aku-reijou-route-ga-nai-nante-dare-ga-itta-no
Have her try to remains cordial with the cast, though she has one clear pick for ML.

And echnically not 'reborn' as one, but a series I've read the RAW of recently

Watashi no Ue ni Ukabu Akuyaki Reijou (Hametsu suru) tte Nandeshou ka?​

"What's this [Villainess (fall to ruin)] floating above my head?"

Basically the 'villainess' see the game tag above people's head when she was a kid, confronted some people about if she was a bad girl and made a turn around.
Over time she befriends the capture targets while slowly forming warped understanding of what the tags are.

Dex-chan lover
thats it? 2.1?
literally nothing happened. He woke up and did the training routine they already show in the previous chapter.
series also has a romance and harem tag so i'm surprised there wasn't more fanservice featured or if he'll get into some 'misunderstandings'/compromising positions/situations with the female npcs lol

Dex-chan lover
I still think the villain/villainess is the same ol slops, but the femc is so cute I'll give it a pass

Dex-chan lover
God I hope this MC isn't the typical japanese beta MC. He's already showing signs that he is one though 💀

Dex-chan lover
I've not read the novel but from how the Head Maid spoke of it, it seems Ultos' parents are excepcional or something. So their son and heir acting like a spoiled brat (if not one as bad as he would become) makes them look down on him for not being as great as they expected him to be.

It's incredibly unfair to one-sidedly foist those expectations on a child but it would hardly be surprising.
something like that. They're particularly kind and responsible for among the nobles but that seems to be it. The issue seems to be more with the notion that he was found to be really talented but then wanted to spend most of his time playing with the pretty maid then to train or study. Another thing was that when they talk about getting him instructors, he always ask that his teachers are pretty 20-30 women with big boobs. Again though, he's about 10 right now. Rather than half their soldiers/adventurers leaving in disgust from hearing his request for a pretty big tittied bikini armor wearing sword teacher, most of them would have laughed and said 'me too kid, me too'. Because, again, he's around 10 years old. Adults shouldn't take little comments like this from kids so seriously.

I wonder why the author wrote it like that. I'm starting to get the impression that tensei authors forget that their mcs are still supposed to be seen as children, even if they are actually adults masquerading as child prodigies, emphasis on the CHILD. That, in the attempt to set them up as a prodigy, they try to have the whole plot happen while they are only 5, with grown women falling in love with them or people trying to crown them as king. The way adults treat children in some of these stories is both insane and braindead.

Double-page supporter
Just another guilty pleasure of isekai-theme-with-OP-yet-pervert-MC manga

Dex-chan lover
I think this might be one of the first villain redemption manga I've read where the villain is truly heinous. Most of the others ive read are "I'm the villainess , so I'll mildly harrass the MC because they are flirting with my fiance." Worst case they summon something to attack the MC. This one straight up raped several girls, including the FMC of the game.

Double-page supporter
Well... maybe things Will push him to be closer to other characters... i would like if he focus on the maid and try tô ignore all other women because as he is the villan things can just go bad

Dex-chan lover
"They don't have curved swords here"
buddy calling almost any Japanese sword a curved sword in terms of usage is pretty excessive compared to actual curved swords. It differed, yeah, but functionally the katana was a 1 edged straight sword that cut better due to the slight curve. Usage did not differ that strongly outside of teachings

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope chapter 3 has more substance than this one.
Basically all we learned is he training and body enhancement gives him away as OP.
Let's see if in the future he actually uses it or not.

Fed-Kun's army
The gimmick that he is used to be a scumbag is actually funny. Let's hope that the mangaka will not drop this gimmick and turn this into a generic iseikai mc

Users who are viewing this thread