Kuzulesse Oblige: 18-kin Game Sekai no Kuzu Akuyaku ni Tensei Shiteshimatta Ore wa, Gensaku Chishiki no Chikara de Doushite mo Mob Jinsei wo Tsukami …

Dex-chan lover
..... this chapter doesn't feel complete... like, the last page looked like it had some more in it....

Contributor
Introducing the (dumb, I'd say) restriction of him wanting to specifically be a nondescript mob. Why isn't just aiming to be a normal, law-abiding and non-abusive guy a strategy that would work for him? Does he think it's a challenge or something to aim to be a background character?

Apart from this, I don't think this chapter actually introduced anything important not already covered by chapter 1. We already know that he's training, he got fit, he became handsome and he became powerful. This is mostly a recap! Not looking good already, seems like this is really light on substance and could be as predictable as I said before (heroines falling for him, protagonist becoming the villain etc.).

Actually him focusing only on romancing Riela would qualify as a twist given that a harem is already expected in this kind of story. I would be surprised if such a thing happened. Or loving only the expected fiancee since arranged marriages are like the default for these pseudo-historical fantasy settings. Yeah, who am I kidding? It's rated Erotica and has Sexual Violence and Harem tags plus there are 3 girls prominently on display on the cover. Maybe I should know better.

Dex-chan lover
So uuh how far away are we from the culture? This IS marked Erotica after all…

I'm liking this so far, can't wait for more. Though like the other commenter said, chapter 2 and already stalling makes me a bit apprehensive lol

Dex-chan lover
reading the webnovel of this is soo dumb. Bro wanted to not get game ended so he trained as we saw. But still proceeds to follow the original plot and act as if he is a "scummy spoiled brat". Like what?

The Reason I Have to Be a Villain. She immediately plans to be their friend but then finds out why she can't. a.k.a. The Unintentional Villainess.
Also Fake Saint of the Year - You Wanted the Perfect Saint Too Bad!, though imo that series si really quite boring.
The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People befriends them, all the while accepting her eventual assassination at their hands (from her perspective, this just confuses her friends/family/followers). I've only read the books but imo the series loses focus during book 3.

That's all I can think of atm. There's probably more.
Oh The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess but he sees them more as kids to be looked after and guided.
There's one I think I've read in the past I forgot the title, the story is about villainess trying hard doing Villain thing to make the original story happen because She a big fan of the story but She doing it in so clumsy way that the Prince ended up liking Her instead the original Heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't just aiming to be a normal, law-abiding and non-abusive guy
Since he expects the world to work in accordance with the game's logic, as long as he's a character, his role is to die no matter what does. By becoming the mob and losing the role of a named character (however that works), he won't be a part of the game any longer, which means no script will be able to affect him.
As a stereotypical otaku, he's likely confident in his ability to disappear and become an irrelevant boring nobody.

Aggregator gang
There's one I think I've read in the past I forgot the title, the story is about villainess trying hard doing Villain thing to make the original story happen because She a big fan of the story but She doing it in so clumsy way that the Prince ended up liking Her instead the original Heroine.
An Observation Log of My Fiance A Self-Proclaimed Villainess?

Supporter
516723 doesn't exist yet, shouldn't take much longer, however~
In any case, 516723 looks like (a Chinese translation of) a Fate/Grand Order netorare eromanga. So, you could say that rather than isekai power fantasy, the proper genre looks to be time travel NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Since Riela is not a story character (well technically she's a background story character but not a hero's party member), he could aim for her and live that quiet mob life he wants.

Dex-chan lover
This author is a NEET isn't he?
He never did any sport in his life, right?
WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY SWORDS IN ISEKAI NOT BEING CURVED WHILE TALKING ABOUT KENDO? WHERE'S THE CURVE IN THE SHINAI? WHAT ABOUT CURVED SWORDS IN EUROPE? I'm not asking to be historically accurate, just don't be dumb like this
1a.jpg

Contributor
He knows that he is wasting his reincarnation in his favorite game, and wants to be the op character yet still aims for mob life...
Is he being controlled by some existence X "other than the author" perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread