Kuzumi-kun, Can't You Read the Room?

Contributor
There is a thing with romance manga that 99% of them ends right after main couple gets together.
So guys, just read Jitsu Wa. There author managed to draw his manga for longer after MCs become couple, compared to how long took them to get together.

There is a thing with romance manga that 99% of them ends right after main couple gets together.

Then there's Yamada and the seven witches where the author creates some BS and breaks up the couple just to make the series continue longer.

Double-page supporter
I'm still hoping for a chapter from Kuzumi's perspective, but at least it seems we're finally going somewhere! (And the comedy is on point as always)

Holly crap. I had put this on hold since just before bato.to went down. So much progress... Heck, is the series about to end?
They really packed it together too.... everyone, almost simultaneously...

I sincerely hope for a side story or continuation focusing on Ichikawa and Haruna. They make the cutest couple, and the way they watch over Erika like she's their daughter is my favorite part of the whole manga.

Contributor
If you want something to read similar to Kuzumi-kun, try Loner and Juliet (though the wait between chapters is killing me).

So guys, just read Jitsu Wa. There author managed to draw his manga for longer after MCs become couple, compared to how long took them to get together.

Well, there's horimiya

Group Leader
@myiasis Well, it's a hard decision: 1.) end it after they get together or 2.) wait until the novelty dies down and then continue beating the dead horse with a stick for 50 volumes or 3.) talk about 50 side characters' relationships so long that people forget who the main characters were.

Contributor
From the description
Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
>"short"
>42 chapters and going
3XK7lY6.jpg

Wow... I'm currently at chapter 31 and I want to say that I like this manga.

What I love the most turn out to be all the support character in this serie (Haruna, Misaki and 2 Sakura friends).
Sakura is fine and I'm not sure about liking Kuzumi yet since I still don't know much about him.

Edit* I finally caught up. I'm happy with the story direction and I can't wait for more chapter.

I hope we have some Kuzumi big improvement arc but I'm fine with the current story form now.

Group Leader
Unlike most of you folk, as of chapter 43 I am terribly disappointed in this series and will stop reading it. I know most of you will probably defend Kuzumi, saying that I should give him some slack because he's just autistic or retarded or brain-dead or whatever floats your boat, but in reality, he's just a jerk. It's unfortunate for Erika that she fell in love with one of the worst MCs ever produced by the shounen industry. Granted, she's not the best of the best herself, either, but at least she can string a sentence together more than twice in 43 chapters (and more than 5 words).

I'm personally the most stingiest person when it comes to saying an male MC is being an ass but I disagree with you.

The Heroine is okay and the MC is just over Aloof, not perverted nor that much interesting(unlike the majority of Shounen industry produces now a days)
its the literal thing the heroine keeps telling him and asking herself why she likes him.

that's the entire gag, I hardly find anything dislike-able.

Users who are viewing this thread