Kuzumi-kun, Can't You Read the Room?

I'm about halfway through and I think this might have the most lame potato ML I've ever encountered in manga... or in anything really.

Group Leader
well, aggregatos sites are bad and all, but they really do save you when chapters just suddenly dissapear from mangadex

I got this manga recommendation from r/shoujo, decide to read it because I like male lead who is not popular nor too handsome, but this one is so frustrating, he's so bland like he has no personality, well I guess since it shounen its just not my cup of tea.

Aggregator gang
I actually really liked this, wish it was longer but glad it didn’t get overly stretched out

Dex-chan lover
Just finished this, and I just couldn't enjoy it. It's a competently executed concept, but I can't get excited over the main couple when one of them is a non-character. Kuzumi literally has no personality at all, and despite seeing the entire sequence of events it's incomprehensible why Erika likes him. I've realized that it feels like I need to be able to root for both parties in a romcom couple, and Kuzumi just annoyed me the whole time.

I think it says something that Haruna's and Ichikawa's confession scene was way more emotional and cathartic than the main couple's.

Users who are viewing this thread