Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

I knew exactly what I was getting into when I went to read this and yet I was still surprised.

Aggregator gang
I love big boobs.
But I hate this because shit like this is art and shouldn't even be considered manga. 4koma is like the bare minimum for manga, not this.

Dex-chan lover
HEY HEY
YOU YOU
YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS A B CUP
NO WAY
NO WAY
I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE

Double-page supporter
THIS IS HORRIBLE YET HERE I AM READING THIS HORRIBLE THING!!!

I PREFER THE DOGEZA ONE THAN THIS!!

AT LEAST BE CREATIVE!!

Edit: for anyone wondering why so much hate? Because the illustrator is not creative at all he's just copying the previous chapter...at least give us some more interaction like the Dogeza one, not just "hey you, your girlfriend is flat you should be with me I have huge fucking breast" it's the same line all over again. But hey! I guess I'm the wrong one for expecting more because this is just a twitter drawing.

Dex-chan lover
Uncreative NTR manga that attempts to copy the dogeza manga without understanding what made it so interesting to begin with

God have mercy on anyone who actually wants to read this

Double-page supporter
MCs girlfriend is his left hand and he has man boobs. LOL

The saddest part about this is the author's lack of knowledge when it comes to anatomy and physics.

Every chapter there's such a twist. Like, author-kun knows the letters H and I in the English alphabet but nothing else.

That said I'm not NOT a tit man, but what kind of life would it be to only have those two sizes. Smh. Ladies are lovely in many sizes and shapes.

Aggregator gang
Meh. Doesn't have the flair or the romance of Dogeza and Ichiban Oppai. It's just a B-Cup anti-propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread