Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

Dex-chan lover
 @SoujiSenran I mean it is in the title. You just come here for a dumb straight forward 1 page comic to enjoy it. It doesn't really promise anything more that that tbh.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
It's so repetitive, you might as well just be sitting through a picrew gallery

Here's some options for eyes, some options for hair, some incremental changes in boob size, and also you get to pick which side the hand is on hahhahahaha

kaf

everyday his pussy charm magic gets a new girl, you fucker complain about how "repetitive" its just YOU ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING AND YOU ARE NOT YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Group Leader
727877275491762227.png
@kaf Bird.. You really need to keep that hormones down..

Ok, what? I came to read the description, it seems small but for some reason, I think that's the whole plot.

Dex-chan lover
Take it from a degenerate, don't read this. Go on nhentai.net like the rest of us

This is trash from what I've seen so far. They're all bigger than B cup, it also does not have any story.

Aggregator gang
This is propaganda against small breasted girls.

Remember your pledge lads, smaller the boobs mean the closer you are to the heart

I'm so confused. Also, why do some of them have... more pages than others? Like, there's a couple I can understand (I'm looking at you, chapter 15.2 and 16), but other than that there's like, three or four chapters with the "extra" page.

Users who are viewing this thread