Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

Fed-Kun's army
@Amazing_Retard Hey some people like to see how long it takes until this becomes a true dumpster fire. Same concept of Domestic no Kanojo and Dog Nigga. I just wanna see the world burn at this point.

Just saying if they have a G-cup trap or a G-cup ugly bastard, I'll change my rating from a 1 star to a 10 star. It would become ascended trash in an instant. I really hope this author makes something so unforgettably bad so that I can die inside.

Aggregator gang
I don't understand why this get low rating... If u talk about under age .But u still seeing anime with loli, you're too naive. This just some refreshments manga and there's a FCKIN COMEDY TAG. Also there isn't a story behind this. Just read it as show and if u don't like this leave it be bro. It's like u eat food that u don't like. just leave it be...

@Ugga that's not the point, it's slopilly made, there is no comedy with the comedy tag being there. Every chapter is built on the same template with minor changes, this reeks lazy and unfunny

Nei

Dex-chan lover
That last panel on chapter 20 is fucked up, but in general this is not a very wholesome manga or anything so whatever

Fed-Kun's army
@Amazing_Retard I agree with you on that bit. If you are crying over the NTR, loli, incest you are a dumbass. Problem with this though is that it does all those things poorly. Bad NTR, Poorly drawn Oppai Lolis, and Poorly drawns breasts in general. The incest is just completely meh, it adds nothing but it doesn't detract from it either. Overall, you can find something better on nhentai. 1/10

Users who are viewing this thread