Kyosei Tensei - Ch. 2.5

Cool that explains the horde at least doesnt change the fact that their defenses are shit or how that first dude just crept in

Fed-Kun's army
mhm, this bitch doesn't know how he was a serial murder in the past so.... i don't think she will live for long

WHICH ONE OF YOU SAID MAKINO DID IT ON PURPOSE?

I thought that would be too obvious so I figured it wasn't gonna happen but damn. Wonder what her goal is though? She seemed awfully adamantly about traveling with Anezaki this whole time

Is that a threat, Makino? At the very least, he didn't say "follow me. I'll protect you all." That's a plus on his side.

Aggregator gang
@Wowpeaches of course he does, didn't you see his reaction, it's like he immediately knew but there's nothing else he could do, what's done is done and he only has one concern from the looks of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Well at least this MC has a clear goal which he tries to achieve. That's pretty much the only positive thing to say about this manga. Also I think the art style is good. The writing on the other hand...

Might as well read this, till this gets axed maybe(?). Though of course I hope every manga were great, so none of us is wasting out time here.

Users who are viewing this thread