Kyosei Tensei

I don't get it. This isn't really a spoiler since it's revealed right away, but I'll put a tag
why were only men "infected." I cannot think of a single reason why the sun would turn all men into zombie rapists. Why rape? There isn't a reason for zombies to rape and there isn't a reason for the "infection?" to only target men. And then they put world transferring or some kind of bullshit in for no reason but to insert the mc in. Also why was the "200 IQ" crap even included? If he really was a great genius or something why did he get caught? And why did they give a DEATH PENALTY to a fucking 16 year old who did an act of justice? Isn't japan supposed to be lenient on juveniles? In Aku no Kyouten
The mc, who was an adult, killed, like, almost his whole class of students brutally and got off with a VERY light sentence for what he did
This manga is just appalling.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok the description looks very promising. I'm all for those ruthless main characters.

THE MC IS THE ONLY EXISTING NORMAL GUY IN THAT PARALLEL WORLD HUH...

HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T HAVE A HAREM SO THE STORY WON'T MESSED UP. (I GUESS IT'S FINE IF IS JUST A ONE-SIDED LOVE FOR THE GIRLS AND THE MC MUST FOCUS ONLY IN HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND HOPEFULLY THE GIRL IS STILL A VIRGIN AND NOT HAS YET RAPED BY THOSE FUCKING HORNY DOGS ZOMBIE MADAFAKAS)

@IEatWater Because doesnt want to live any more, he is not scared of being caught, he Already lost his Only Reason to live

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Banned
I thought I was getting a ruthless MC and this spineless prick was seriously okay with just dying not fighting back against a crazy cunt, fucking lame

Good idea but having read 5 chapters I find that it is already starting to have inconsistencies.

The start of this actually made me look up whether capital punishments are still carried out by hanging in Japan, pretty interesting that they still are.

Ah shit, here we go again with another isekai with more edgy storytelling. Here comes a juveniles who murdered 15 people for killing his childhood friend. In Japan people who are above 20 gets lower sentences and gets away easily but they suddenly thought he is more dangerous than those vile creatures thus he was sentenced to death. Come on author use your damn head when you are writing a freaking story.

Still beter than your generic op mc harem reincarnation isekai. Only retards read that shit.

I think this is just the author trying to express how much he/she hates sexual crimes lmao. No complaints tho, in fact I've been waiting for an mc that despises sexual crimes. Ngl I feel satisfied when the rapist is killed by the mc.

Anyway, it looks promising rather than a fucking harem and a degenerate mc. Im sick and tired of those shits.

Bookmarking this isn't worth it at all for now...

Why we still here just to suffer....

Dex-chan lover
You are insane if you believe this won’t end in a dozen or so women pining after the MC, if not a full on harem. He’s literally the most eligible bachelor on earth, lol.

the nurse we meet in the 2nd chapter tries to fuck the MC within pages of meeting him. The author seems to to indulge in killing/raping girls frequently so there’s not much chance of anyone sticking around for too long or finding Yuna alive without an extreme ass pull

And how did “parallel world isekai” revive his presumably rotting corpse? The premise is so thin at this point I can only presume this is just a vehicle to show sexual violence and melodrama. At least dead tube and ingoshima aren’t as pretentious.

Users who are viewing this thread