Kyosei Tensei

That is one of a kind of virgin declaration. I believe I haven't seen it in other manga.

Murder rape zombies you heard me right that's what your stepping in here if you read this I'm not joking. Oh and incels in the comments just doing and saying incel things its trash but i mean you get what you pay for with these tags if you can handle that and your boring you can probably read this garbage ill probably stumble back on in myself in a couple of months when a single chapter is released.

Ok, Japs now copy all Chinese trash reincarnation apocalypse stories and add rape/sex elements to them. 0/10. Executing mc in first chapter - very cheap move. Chinese using it just to add reincarnation tag.

Idk why author wasted good art on such story. Maybe later it get better?

@mrmm
Caught that distinction too lol.

@RyanXSD - Well, huh. Tbh I didn't really expect that, having not yet gotten past the short description. Figured a simple rearrangement or something from tling or the like might be more likely.

Atm I think I'll pass, but I'll probably give it a peek when a bit more has built up to read.

What even am i hoping for,,,
I feel deceived by the cover and description, total disappointment
Also wtf with these rapist zombie, such nonsense

Now I am not sure that is 100% the worst thing I have ever read, but I do know it is definitely up there.
Fuck whoever made this. Translator seems like a nice guy though, just really bad taste.

😅😅😅I don't understand the story and from on how this is gonna progress. But this parallel world needs papa franku bet he'll save this savage world .

It's a shame that the art looks legit cool and only the storyline is mess up like there is not proper way to understand the story. Maybe author goes REEeEeEREeEEEEEEeeEERRR😅

Meh people be hating on it, I find this story somewhat enjoyable.
Was more hoping and expecting to see the mc be/become a Villian and or serial killer, but still definitely interesting! ^^

Fed-Kun's army
I had this in my reading list, why do I keep getting manga deleted from my list.

Double-page supporter
So this is just crossed but if it was a manga huh? Guess I can see why it's dead

Users who are viewing this thread