Kyou, Aitsu (♂) ni Kyun to Shite Shimaimashita...!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Tomorrow, We'll Go Home Together Too

Fed-Kun's army
Uhhhh I don't think you can do this to me. How is this oneshot aaaaaAaaaAaAAA

short oneshot like this is a torture
Ithoughtshe'sonlymakingBLwiththatpennamebutthispennametoolol
thank you very much

my god, i always re-read this one and cannot get enough. i can only pray to god that fujita-sensei will turn this into an actual manga instead of just an oneshot. PLEASEEEEEE

I finally recognize who the artist is! It’s the same author as Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii! I was wondering where I seen those cute expressions in that art style! Then I finally remembered. Plus it makes sense, same name, art style, and has experience in the shounen ai field.

Dex-chan lover
I finally recognize who the artist is! It’s the same author as Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii! I was wondering where I seen those cute expressions in that art style! Then I finally remembered. Plus it makes sense, same name, art style, and has experience in the shounen ai field.
You say shounen-ai but according to MangaUpdates, it seems their BL repertoire consists almost entirely of yaoi series, barring this one anthology. despair..... :meguuusad::meguuusad: this story was so cute... god i hope they work on some shounen-ai stories like it in the future

Thank you so much for translating these anthology chapters, they're so sweet that I can't express how much I adore them 💜

Users who are viewing this thread