Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Fateful Encounter

Dex-chan lover
My pride would not let me freeload off anyone and do nothing for them. And she is a cute loli too. The least he could do is give her head pats.

But he did though. Page 35, that's him pattin' that head. In other news, you can bet your ass I'd freeload off some rich girl who was crazy enough to like my art and wasn't even making me draw more of it for her.

page 22, I want to give her my thing too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pnmeogy.jpg

Group Leader
HELL Fucking no. There's a limit to how open-minded I can be. A fine line is being crossed here.

Double-page supporter
@UnwantedOwl Imagine if someone were to fap to a pic of your mother or sister.

It being a piece of paper or a digital drawing doesn't change the fact of you guys being pedos. I won't judge you for being one, but trying to deny it is a fool's errand

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet
I don't remember saying I fap to loli, so that assumption ain't really doing you any favours, but I digress.
Also, there is a big difference between a real human and someone that only exists in the realm of drawings. My mum is a real person, the woman in the Mona Lisa is also a real person. The characters in this are not real people. While you might be able to find real people with their names, those people are not the characters in this manga, and I highly doubt the mangaka based the characters off real people.

Double-page supporter
sigh......... *unzips*. lol jk

I'd prefer a sexy onee-san myself but to each their own and beggars can't be choosers.

Users who are viewing this thread