Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the mass release!
For a moment i thought he was gonna ask for tougo to dress up as a girl and pretend to be his gf or something lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentlemen, we have josou danshi! Androgynously cute, I was wondering when it would happen.

Double-page supporter
Really appreciate about the mass release! Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
"Normally people would hire a woman for model".
That bollocks, man, ideally an artist should hire both men and women as models. Of varying body builds and sizes too, to understand how human bodies look to the fullest extent.
I mean if you were a guy, wouldn't you want an excuse to be able to stare at a woman's body for hours?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry lady, you haven't got the three sixes that MC is interested in:
  • A six pack
  • Being six foot tall
  • And six inches at least
These are the requirements for MC to draw you.
I assume you're talking about the length of their weapon for the last bullet point.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you were a guy, wouldn't you want an excuse to be able to stare at a woman's body for hours?
Not really, such acts would be improper. And if they were my type, I'd much rather see them working or defeating their enemies. But seeing them in the nude or staring too much, utterly improper. But I do admit kinda wanting to see a Buff Tomboy's glistening 6 pack, I mean I'd want to see the rest of her, but only after marriage and if she takes the lead.

Dex-chan lover
I had the weirdest fetish... When I see a manga character crossdress, they immediately got saved into my device like 10 times...

Somebody send help
There ain't nothing wrong with it. Everyone has their own tastes, and if no one liked crossdressers and femboys, then who would they have to marry. The only thing that matters is that you're not awful to people just for dressing the way that makes them feel comfortable in their own skin and you don't see them solely as objects of your desire.

Dex-chan lover
Tougo should give lao goodnight kisses
Thanks for the mass uploads.

Dex-chan lover
this might be just me. but i really think he need to buy another slave for household chore just like the noble guy said.
no need to be a beautiful nee-san type. a normal inn keeper aunt type also good. knowledgeable about illness would be a plus point since he could get sick and the guy might not be able to do anything about it other than bring him out of forest and go to noble house.
but still someone that can do household chore and have knowledge about normal sickness is a good thing to have. especially if he don't really want to interact with other people very much. and live in the forest for most of the time
Somebody needs to get whatsisname from "Kamen no Maid Guy"

Users who are viewing this thread