Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but ship buff guy and artist dude. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
i got this feeling that macho dude is gonna end up with the girl mid read and that last panel of him blushing confirmed it to me

Dex-chan lover
"With this sword, I... killed" - uh... mate, you never been told what weapons are made for?
"With this sword, i cooked" "With this sword, i chopped wood" "With this sword, i cut grass" "With this sword, i hanged my laundry" "With this sword, i shaved myself"

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure that its not the killing itself that bothers him, but the circumstances that lead to those killing. but right now he does not want to talk about it, thats why he shortens it to just "I killed".

my assumption is, that the new lord (which he killed) tricked to old lord to give the order to murder someone innocent. or maybe laocules was tricked directly. due to this the old lord who gifted the sword lost his standing and the new lord took over thanks to the scheme. laocules then killed the new lord in an act of vengeance. as mentioned, this just an assumption, we barely have any details after all.
I know that there's a lot more to it, but the wording was just funny out of context.

Reactions: Tju
Dex-chan lover
How can woman be so gorgeous dude, I think I'm also falling in love loll

Users who are viewing this thread