Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Strange Land

The scan and cleaning are great. But, I have no idea what the hell anyone is saying. Is this from google translate? I really think you guys desperately need a Proofreader. Even that's putting it lightly.

I truly appreciate the effort, however, it's completely pointless if nothing makes any sense.

Double-page supporter
Seems like it might have been translated from a Spanish translation, can't think of any other reason why there was an upside down question mark.
Edit: I see that it was based on a comment by the translator in the general comments

Contributor
I was reading this and didn't understand what's going on as well. The English is confusing and the sentences don't make sense.

I tried reading the raw source and found so many errors in the translation.
俺は家に帰ってゲームを起動したはず。。。? was translated to "Should I go home and play games?" when it should have been more or less "I should have gone/returned home and started my game?"

全感覚をゲームで疑似体験できるVRオンラインゲーム was translated as "Virtual Reality game where you can play with your feelings" when it should have been "Virtual Reality game that can simulate/replicate your whole senses (bodily senses, basically full-immersion VRMMO)"

そうだ、この日は違ったんだ was translated as "Today I felt weird" when it's supposed to be "RIght, today was different" or something of the similar nuance.

I'm just writing the rough TL or the general nuance of the meaning, but basically, I don't know what happened to the TL. This is not a matter of having bad English or not, the translation is just wrong.

Contributor
Soooo, for the folks who didn't get what happened, guy was playing game, mugger broke in and killed him while playing, and he got sucked into game. Or rather, he got reincarnated into the body of a young man who lived in a world just like the game was 7 years ago. And the rest is Isekai fluff/

DTK

PG .11 "If you make a Lake, Be sure I will not forgive you" WTF am I reading. Looks like a decent isekai manga just wish the translation was done better.

Contributor
In PG11 he was actually saying something along the line of "As long as you don't interfere with my business, I won't do anything further"

Potential isekai, but found lots of weird translation. Some even make me can't catch the meaning of those phrases.

Translation straight from google; the person who did it had only superficial knowledge of English so no editing whatsoever or made google translation even worse; shit scans, not leveled or anything; jpg because googling "how to save png scans" is too hard. Punctuation? is it something edible?
At least typesetter did his job somewhat fine. That's something, I guess.

Contributor
No offense, Even this year, google translate seems better and better in their engine
except google translate from 5 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread