Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The baronies of Shirn

Group Leader
Thanks for reading the chapter 2 and our "discord" --> https://discord.gg/VhkSzeh ?

Dex-chan lover
So the Grandpa, calls his Grand daughter Sama, guess the master of the house took the butlers daugther as a wife at some point.
@Terrichi thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
do we really need to guess? there is a 100% probability that you just want to marry them, like come on. Dude appears to be able to help her up ez pz

Double-page supporter
@Terrichi Thanks for working on this. I was disappointed when the novel was dropped by Xant and co, so it is good to see someone cares about the story.

nal

this jumps around so much the ecchi scene page didn't feel out of place at all

Looking at that castle and harbor with the near perfect circular wall and aqueduct (that only covers so much of the city) that there is some urban planning but then you look at the placement of the houses and realize it was a crab shoot ciaos party through and through.

Dex-chan lover
despite some pretty nice premise, I remember the novel has bad story telling...
I though it was because the translator was kind of beginner so a lot of grammar error or just miss translation.
now that I see this chapter I guess it is the story that is bad in the first place.

Double-page supporter
I'm up to date on the LN, so take it from me, the pacing of this adaptation is bad, like really really bad, it's horseshit, whoever made this has the brain of an autistic 5-year-old hopped up on coke.

@Terrichi You have my condolences.

Double-page supporter
Pacing is really wierd. Like it feels almost out of order fast. Or missing panels.

Aggregator gang
The pacing it's all over the place, I can understand it I mean I have a brain, but it doesn't explain properly about anything.
The art it's really good but the mangaka it's not making a proper adaptation.

Group Leader
Whoa, the translation got so much better than chapter 1. Still could get better, but it's a lot easier to read. I just understood that "The forest birds" are actually a troupe of adventurers, and not some strange rental service for travel.

By the way, a manga is usually made to promote the LN. If the manga gets popular, it usually gets better and less "rushed" in its pacing.
They accelerate the pacing a lot and remove "boring" parts to grab the audience as fast as possible.
So I'm not dropping this manga yet. The premise is cliched, but there are some points that could get interesting.
Like the effect releasing her vampire powers has on the maid.

Dex-chan lover
The servant has got nice melons for the MC to have fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread