Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The baronies of Shirn

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
I’m fairly certain he’s just the butler and she just affectionately calls him gramps. At least that was all he was in the wn.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi Ah, well, usually WNs hardly change the first events so youre probably right.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling a lot of stupid shit is going happen with the handwave, "it's a game world", so it's fine if we have nothing but cliches.

Double-page supporter
Wont lie, this story is trash after 2 chapters, im not impressed. But going to read the next chapter cause the Dhampire is pretty hot and hopefull stay interested. More nekid scenes with Dhampire please. Only thing I find intersting so far. oh and can we see her fangs yet?

Fed-Kun's army
This manga doesnt just feel rushed, it feels over the speed of light!

good premise, shit execution
spose i'll try the novel although theres only 66 chapters tld and the last update was 2017

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, is the artist in a huge hurry to get to some point in the story or something? Events are rushing so fast, it literally looks like pages are missing.

Dex-chan lover
Where does that huge city get its food? Fishing is obviously a part of it since it's next to a sea, but otherwise everything outside of the walls seems like wastelands and rough, rocky mountains.

Dex-chan lover
Where does that huge city get its food? Fishing is obviously a part of it since it's next to a sea, but otherwise everything outside of the walls seems like wastelands and rough, rocky mountains.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the labyrinth has something to do with the food supplies too. If it's based on some sort of multifloor dungeon crawl like I think it was suggested, who knows what's in there. Monsters for meat, monsters for vegetables? Dungeon Meshi this bitch up. Otherwise I suppose they'd just have to be an important trade hub. Foreign foods come in, local monster drops go out.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204

The same pacing as Arifureta Manga but Arifureta has at least more consistent context... this manga feels like it's at 2x speed setting.

So the guard do something I guess? And are incapacited I assume...? The mother's MC seems to suffer from something similar to Ashley this much I can understand. There seem to be an accident between the Baron house and the adventure guild but Seba- Kennel says that it is rather small buuuuut this didn't stop him from treating adventurer like garbage... OK. The fox girl scheme something up and it seems to be related to the MC but not sure. We splendidly skip them staying in the Baron house. Wow.

Supporter
I'm usually ok with low-effort Isekai but this one is... too low-effort for me. When I'm reading low-tier isekai, I don't want to think but if the mangaka keeps jumping around I gotta think. Don't make me think while reading low-tier Isekai!!

Good luck fellow travelers of tow-tier isekai!

Users who are viewing this thread