Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Boundary City

Group Leader
A milf ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Our discord --> https://discord.gg/AMsWZ6a
We need urgently proofreader´s :(

Double-page supporter
Where did he get that attitude, she wonders?

From playing MMPORPGs in a previous life; he recognizes their type, and knows that they aren't going to give them a chance.
They can attempt to evade, but these guys won't give up on their hunt until one or the other party is dead.
Thus, no mercy can be extended, for none would be granted unto them, and these types would consider anyone who gave them mercy fools.
This isn't a game, and there are no respawns once killed.
Dead is dead, so if someone plans to kill you, you have to consider the consequences of letting them live in regard to their remaining a threat.

Clearly, Rosetta doesn't have that much practical experience of adventuring.

I must say, the physical appearance of the baddies is oh so stereotypical.

Dex-chan lover
More pls i look like all isekai manga (yes am still à kid in my head i want To go in another isekai (for being à bêta))

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu
1479095327511.png

Double-page supporter
This isn't the most revolutionary of isekai stories, but it isn't patronizing. It can go several panels at a time without words if the visuals are self-explanatory. Show; don't tell. So it has 1 star right there, making it more fun to read than most isekai manga. Solid 7 as far as I'm concerned.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice if the group of "bad guys" who went into the labyrinth ahead of the MC's group are just a misunderstood group of dudes who look like cliche villains. Like, they went in first to make sure there wasn't anything too dangerous for a newbie to handle hanging around on an early floor.

I mean, it isn't likely, but I can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread