Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sierra, the demi-human bandit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! I hope someone picks this up! :)

same, i remember i started reading this awhile back but it got dropped so i just stopped reading it.

Thanks for bringing this to light once more. I hope someone will pick it up.

I have forgotten everything about this series, since the last chapter. And, don't remember even after reading the chapter. 🤔

Group Leader
All those guys are dead, his familiar is living Mercury, even just a stab in the arm is fatal poisoning.

Try contacting The Corporation group, since they continue manga that ayakashi previous doing.

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the first Japanese novels I ever read, actually. It starts out promising, but very quickly melds into a mush of MTL (Machine Translated) garbage that is painful to read. I coudln't follow the story anymore no matter how hard I tried, and so I gave up on it eventually.

I know he fights some kind of demon here in this city, and then goes to some royal or high ranking noble's place for a competition or something. That's about when I just couldn't read the novel any further, lol

I do really like the characters in this, though. So it'd be swell if someone picked up this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This series really needs more love. Perhaps The Corporation can supply us with said love?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.. used to read the WN of this. Was very interested in it, just too bad google translate of this got to me. Hope a group picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Not necessarily. If his familiar keeps its body mass intact, then no mercury should be left behind in the wound. Otherwise, the familiar would gradually get smaller and smaller until it replenishes its lost mass.

Thanks for the chapter. Hope the WN/LN gets a new translator as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the much appreciated work on this chapter and for putting it under the spotlight as I almost forgot about it after all this time. I hope a group picks it up, thanks again.

Dex-chan lover
sure it worked out in the end but it's so stupid the way it happened. a suspicious girl has been breaking into your property and stalking you, when you confront her she says she wants to be your friend and admits to being a bandit, she then brings you to a property owned by another noble and with lots of guards and she claims it's filled with slaves with no proof and he just believes her.

yes it all worked out but why would he ever have believed her to begin with?

Damn I forgot about this manga, thanks for reminding us about it and for the work you've done.
Really hope someone can pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread