Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelCrisp
Not exactly, he killed a bunch of other kids apart from the bullies. Not to mention that mass murder is hardly justified no matter whether you were bullied.

Dex-chan lover
@neiT720
Which doesn't justify him any more. Nor is there evidence that they were 'ignoring' him. Could he have helped anybody that was getting bullied? From what we gather: no, since he couldn't even help himself. Then why is he holding everybody else to standards he doesn't even expect from himself. There may have been people that wanted to, but couldn't bring themselves to. It's easy to forget that others are also human when you're centered only on yourself.

Contributor
Well, of course he was in the middle of the class, so this level of casuality is obvious.

@criver Well, we don't know much about him per se so it's really up to our interpretations. I'm not saying it's ok for him to bomb the whole class, but i saw his view. Teenager is the most unstable, irrational phase for a lot of us. Some even kill themselves because they don't know how to stop the bullies from bullying them. And if they are offered a way to take those bullies down with them, i think some would take it.

Dex-chan lover
@neiT720
Ignoring the fact that even killing the bullies is way over the top, he could have killed them just as easily without murdering the rest of the kids. He seems to have wanted to kill the rest too.

Dex-chan lover
How in he world does an explosion cut body parts like they're in a Saw movie? I understand third degree burns but we straight up see their leg and torso get chopped in half, which an explosion can't possibly do. It's make more sense if they lost limbs because it had to be amputated but this just blows my suspension of disbelief out of the water! (Pun intended)

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I'm guessing you've never witnessed any live explosives going off (not expected of a civilian, after all). Most of the damage from grenades comes from the shearing forces of shrapnel, not the explosion itself (any one who has handled grenades and other types of explosives during military drills would know about this).

Any metal plate in that room (like the underside of the classroom desks) which is thrown at high enough velocity will cut flesh and bones in half, no problem. A body vest full of dynamite is definitely "enough velocity"--just as a rough rule of thumb, a single candle of dynamite [75% NG + 23% Kieselgur] like the one in this comic has about the same amount of explosives as a standard US military issue M67 hand grenade [91% RDX] would contain--dynamite has a detonation velocity of approximately 7500m/s, more than fast enough to drive a metal plate clean through any organic material. How's that for shearing your suspension of disbelief out of the water (pun intended)?

That said, I doubt the author is an ex-military explosives expert with this kind of knowledge off hand, so I'll hand it to you--it was likely just convenient theatrics for explosive effect.

Dex-chan lover
haha, you haven't watched enough movies, yes this is pretty accurate, altho, i'm not sure how anyone survived at all, since that is one small classroom
also, 7500 m/s, that is terrifying, @ShionArita, thanks for the fascinating info

Holy fuck that panel of him holding Ayaka is terrible, jesus christ I feel bad for that guy

Users who are viewing this thread