Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
So everyone stopped bullying because they were worried the bullied would become school shooters bombers, except for the ones who go to the school which actually had bombs and people die.
Ok.

So all the school bombing is to reduce the rate of bullying in school
Nice try, but american tried it with their school shooting method but still failed

Dex-chan lover
Wow this sucked

So bombing works huh, try that in the real world author but replace it with school shootings. No it doesn’t work and shouldn’t even be a “method” to try to stop bullying

Shitty manga

Dex-chan lover
@ghost the girl the bomber thanked in ch10. I think her name was Akane

@Seihanda
Maybe they aren't shooting hard enough? Terrorist in the manga went ballistic, and in real life its what, couple shootings a year?

Dex-chan lover
I think the reason this kicks me out of any sense of immersion or even sympathy is that the manga tries too hard to make the bullies unlikable and puts that retarded justice-boner as some kind of response.

I don't mind revenge plots, but only if said avenger understands that there is no justice to be had in a revenge plot.

Other than that, it also tried too hard with the mystery, so it was at least salvageable for entertainment.

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/792126/32
Who's this again?

@Lithe Maybe not really
https://mangadex.org/chapter/792067/31

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe Yeah... it's like the end of "American Pyscho" where Bateman is monologuing that there is no justice served, nothing of value is gained:

"There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."

Dex-chan lover
Well, humans don't really learn from past mistakes. They'd need to be reminded of it every single day.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i don't get the message here. Bullying went down, so i guess using violence solved it? Terrorism is the answer? And just who in the hell is this "sensei"?

Well, that was a fun read, thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread