Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
23c.gif

Dex-chan lover
So now that she's realized her feelings for him, she's going to relentlessly tease him? lol
Typical approach for young children, girls and boys alike.

Though since she's developing romantic feelings late in the game, I guess this is accurate for her late-blooming start.

Dex-chan lover
Turning into a girl to take a bath with a girl is such a powet move

Dex-chan lover
I love how he is just so nonchantant about being turned into a girl, none of that "I have bewbs!" or other things.

Fed-Kun's army
Komugi strikes me as gender-indifferent. He'd probably indulge his feminine side if he feels like indulging it without thinking about it too much. Then go right back to being a dude like nothing happened.

Which is actually a pretty awesome way to be and just as valid. We could use more gender bend protags like that. Although I love the "slipping identity" ones too, just a lot of guys would probably be like Komugi and not fall down a rabbit hole -- though the ones that do often make lovely girls in the end.
Yeah, enbies make for some rather fun genderswap stories. There's this whole range of reactions from complete indifference to near-immediate acceptance of their current body's gender, regardless of which way they switch. All of which just seem to break the minds of everyone who knows them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, enbies make for some rather fun genderswap stories. There's this whole range of reactions from complete indifference to near-immediate acceptance of their current body's gender, regardless of which way they switch. All of which just seem to break the minds of everyone who knows them.
It all comes down to how much oneself is wrapped up in gender expression. And to be clear it's not bad for that to be "very much", it's fine for a gender change to shatter one's world. So long as one realizes not everyone has the same intensity of stakes in gender.

Users who are viewing this thread