Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 10

Dafaq did she say? Capture dragons? Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up HuzbiScanlations! I don't mind an inconsistent upload schedule, I'm just happy this is getting TLd again.

I wonder what the demons will look like in this manga, since in most manga it's either humanoid monster, monster-like horned person, or person with horns and wings. I'm hoping for something like the second one since I rarely see manga with that style of demon.

Group Leader
Thank you Y'all! I'll focus on my studies so thanks for worrying 😙😙

Dex-chan lover
@Huzbi
Updates twice a week is pretty amazing if you can manage that. But if you can't, no worries. In any case, it's perfectly understandable to focus on what matters for you, which would be your studies.

It's pretty nice reading this again in pretty high quality. I'm still amazed at how buff the king is, and his clothes showing off his body.

Thanks for picking this up! Don't worry about update frequency, studies are more important! I'll be happy with an occasional update whenever it fits your schedule.

Dex-chan lover
You are a god for picking this up. Where do you want me to build the altar?

Not to be an ungrateful bastard here but I really have to thank you for picking this up

Users who are viewing this thread