Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That was still a mess, but if it was a mess before then damn. Just felt like everyone is an eccentric and can't keep track of the conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Translation is a tad out of whack, but we get that it's hard.

Overall on the story, we get why his father forfeited the recognition. Heroes are monsters. Monsters kill. He doesn't want anymore of his past to affect his family.

Not that his family is weak, I mean... their all powerful.

Contributor
@jimmyclear not sure if the problem is the translation. The conversations in this manga had this weird flow since the very first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
We already knew Gonsuke was a freaking wrong name!
Gonsuke is a she! Who's gonna take responsibility for that name?

What in the hell is this chapter? I’m not ripping on the translation, just the story flow. We go from a boy who is bullied to the same boy saving a princess in Japan from terrorists while riding his dragon.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a fucking mess. I dont think even an accurate translation could save it, everything happens way too fast

@Bluubuckets I think it's just the case of it being an WN adaptation. This series probably just progresses a bit too slowly for the magazine taste, so they're rushing it to get to the better parts earlier, since unfortunately slower series do tend to be cancelled/axed more often.

But yeah, the pacing is odd and we also could use some proper translations because it's hard to read as it is now. I don't blame them for dropping this in the first place, but I wish some group could pick this up again.

What the fuck is wrong with you all? "Plot all over the place", "things going too fast", "boring mc", "blah blah this and blah blah that". Oh would you fuckin' shut up f%cktards? This manga is wholesome. Be grateful you can read it for free, you stinky degenerates!
Or just go read some other stuff. No one is forcing you to read this.

The manga so far had been fairly happy-go-lucky and the author/audience probably didn't like the sudden serious tones of "dealing with" that manipulated classmate and other terrorists -- so they just rushed half an arc into 1 chapter. It goes back to the previous pace in the next few chapters.

As for the chapter's quality, the summary I wrote in the series' comments was only meant to appease those who couldn't understand the MTL version. It obviously lacks the proofreading and interpretation for flow as conversation in English. Should a serious group pick this series up, there's hope that it'll be as good as previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
lol, I don’t really get the complaints. Perhaps people were expecting too much.

It’s not particularly good, but still charming. That’s good enough for me

Dex-chan lover
OK, so I've read the novel this is based on and while it's not exactly great or anything it's certainly better than this adaption. Like holy crap we're just skipping through so much stuff no with no explanation. It's like the manga artist just doesn't give a f*ck anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread