Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 2

I really do like how much of a schemer the mc's friend is. It really adds some character to the supporting roles that can often become bland or predictable in a lot of other school manga.

Dex-chan lover
@DrReaver noble kids probably broke a toe or something. plus, as Leach said, no one there who saw it had enough backbone to tell the truth on-site. So it was three against maybe one, and our boy is completely unharmed in appearance.

He was so BORED during that "beat down". I love it.

The way Gon drags his ass to the shower because they don't like the smell on him is great. Wonder who or what the smell was...

Aggregator gang
Wow I'm suprised. Rarely do JPs take this approach now in days.

BUT I'm not sure what to think of this MC. Shouldn't he be slightly angry or sadden by this? Though I like how he's staying strong. This guy has been way too ignorant, not even knowing the School he's attending!

Dex-chan lover
the MC should go all "Tuesday" on those bullies. or maybe put on a black bag with holes for the eyes only and call himself Joker, then proceed to beat up the bullies :D btw, hopefully he might have some dormant power in him. having super thoughness just doesn't quite cut it tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to love this more, the power of netizen's common sense to straight the moral. This is actually quite effective IRL, you only have to become the victim and then make it viral. The perpetrator could even get bullied online

@DrReaver money and status could solve all the problems.

I guess Gonsuke didn't like the smell of the girl huh

Thanks for the translation m8

Aggregator gang
Wait, so according to what he said, in that world, humans are basically the Jews?

Oy vey

This is unexpected good, the approach on the internet it's nice and very close to reality and he was looking so bored during the "fight", guess he had only a itchy feeling instead of pain form these kicks.

Dex-chan lover
I like it that magic exists but internet still trumps.

But viral videos can be a double-edged sword. Mob mentality is scary

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting the MC's boredom in the hallway...can't really call it a beat down. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Hah, glorious MC with the iron-tough body doing nothing & still not getting hurt. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
Monster parent or we can call it soccer moms huh.

Also that net power.

To much reality in this manga.
====

Looking forward for next cp.

and so, i go stright away to this manga source, the WN, and guess what, MC DATA
テツ・アキレア [Tetsu Akirea]

(テサウルス・アキレア) [Teasurus Akirea]

主人公。黒髪黒目。[Protagonist. Black Hair Black Eye]

人間種族。[Human Race]
:v

Dex-chan lover
@WoodyCyber
He's already strong as hell, he's part orc and they could barely scratch him if they tried. He can't hit them back because of the implications for his friends and family, not because he's weak.

Users who are viewing this thread