Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
so he had orc/ogree blood but still classified as human??

Group Leader
@longshin777 To clarify, Gonsuke has never been referred to with a pronoun in the manga, at least as far as chapter 3. I believe Gonsuke is most likely female, but chose to use the masculine "he" pronoun as Gonsuke is a very masculine sounding name. Seeing as how the protagonist named Gonsuke, this leads me to believe that Tetsu thinks Gonsuke is male, as well.

At that moment, you say no. You are at the bottom of the school food chain, and you have no magic, you are an easy target.

Also, what do those idiots not understand about him raising a DRAGON, this man can roll in and pop your ass if he felt like it

Contributor
Random disinterested internal monologue while passively failing to get beat up by Thugs A, B, and C is an interesting place to finally put an infodump on what the setting is XD

How did a father who is half orc half ogre and a mother who is half angel half demon give birth to a human??

Dex-chan lover
@Adham
Didn't first chapter notes say he was a mischievous hero once too? S'possible the hero genes neutralized the demon and angel ones.

@Aldis

They also did say that he hasn't been "measured" so probably he has other characteristics we don't know about...

Dex-chan lover
How did a mix of Orc/Ogre/Demon/Angel become a human ? Did the author really forget the setting he did just the previous chapter ?

Supporter
I was wondering why he seemed so calm, but then they mentioned the ogre/orc blood and it suddenly made sense. Alo explains why he can survive the hits from Gonsuke in a way other than "comedy armor". I wonder if he also got strength from them.

Fed-Kun's army
This is either "smart" or "shit" writing. Guess gotta wait and see which one it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread