Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 2

@Esperwade he did, I'm surprised you managed to notice that. I was too distracted by the dislocated forehead of the other guy in the same panel

Dex-chan lover
@Karsh
More like the opposite. The magicians are a special caste that controls the world. Big nose time.

Dex-chan lover
@fuzzy Why though? She is just interested in pets. Or should she just pester everyone just in case someone got a pet?

Dex-chan lover
A world of magic and you pull out a paper cuttter knife to threaten others ?????

Dex-chan lover
now where the crap is the high class girl? i know that she will (probably) appear next chapter but when they dont appear right away people can only see it as a big no.

This manga is way more interesting that expected. I like that Tetsu didn't just took place in a fight like a dumb person would do. As he himself said later, if he were to not hold back and do something it may have been worse for everyone and his friend is funny and wise too. If he were to stop the guys, he not only would have been harrassed too but also they would treat his friend (Tetsu) even worse

Fed-Kun's army
Getting suspended for getting an ass beating. Too real.
Also why is he still a human when his genetics is everything but?

Double-page supporter
Seriously, I hoped he just be adopted child. Would make sense and be immserive. but nope. the author doesnt seem to realize you cant be human if you Orc, Orge, Demon and Angel as your parents. :/. You dont just come out human. Really brings this manga down by alot. Cuase its retarded. He should attend the special class before writing this.

But moving on, They said the dragon was male right ?, then why has it acted liked its female, hosed him down when smelled thot pheromones on him,. and gave him a kiss on the cheek ? o_O Has he lifted up the leg and checked ?

Wait so why exactly did he get suspended? Was the video of him getting beat up a bullied not circulated?

@Velsy
Do you know recessive gene
Maybe he is recessive gene from his ancestors, the reason why he is non-magic human is quite easy to understand, His father is Half orc-orge demon and mom is angel, so the element of dark and light is quite clear each others, make he has no element, since he has everything but too small, so might be non-element. This sometimes happened, not always you can has all elements

and look at our big fucking reverse card

@ly444999
remember a special class being a noble or some shit? that's why
they simply have privilege, the teacher will suspend our MC just because of their testimony alone

Suddenly getting taken to the showers by your dragon..
How does he look so calm while taking that beating..? Altho seems like no damage was taken.

Users who are viewing this thread