Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta - Ch. 6

My first thought for the panty flash and Gonsuke's bugged out eyes in the next panel was a +1 to the "dragon of culture" thoughts, but if Gon is a girl then I think it'd be "I can't compete till I can panty flash him like that!" expression, which would fit with the transforming into a girl later thing people are I assume guessing might be on the cards.

Also another +1 for the ara ara milf, tho she looks 25 at most. Must be hard to convey subtle age diffs in black and white with the relatively minimalist art style most manga have for facial details with adults in the 20-50ish sort of window tho, seeing as IRL wrinkles and shit tend to only really become really apparent 50-60ish unless you cop sun damage/chain smoke/heavy drink/*insert whatever here*

Fed-Kun's army
Keep up the good work translator-sama(scanalation team i guess, because there's rd, cn, ts, qc, or, ya know.)

Dex-chan lover
@JBBJSBB : Thanks for the detail. It confirms what I suspected. It's clear that the MC doesn't think of Gonsuke as a female, I hope he'll understand it soon enough !

Dex-chan lover
MILF... MILF!!!! MILF MILF MILF MILF!!!!

OYAKODON!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but I just saw the path of truth and justice... and I could not help myself...

Still hoping for Gonsuke to pull through in the end. Need to learn that transformation magic quick.

Double-page supporter
Astoria's house looks cookie cutter lmao you sure its a mansion?

Users who are viewing this thread