Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta

Contributor
He is quarter demon + angel + ogre + orc, why would he not have mana? Well that isn't too important but why would with that kind of crazy bloodline the scanlator write he is human... he is clearly anything but human... 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@Izaya_Onisai well.. he just look like human, then hes treated like one.... i think
and about mana...even when you combine two persons with huge mana capacity, you can get person without any... theres no rule he inherit that, but his child can.
sometimes child dont look like any of his parents, some genes are inherited even after some generations
example i, and my siblings, have genetical illness, but theres not record in my family for 6 generations of of it... so its inherited from someone even far in my bloodline.
(this illness is recognizable - skin color)

Contributor
Here is a lewd spoiler as an incentive to make this manga a higher priority ;)
Its one of the illustrations from the first few pages in the LN.

l0yZxUz.jpg
and yeah, while the context isnt clear, it is a spoiler imo.

man, i read the novel of this and it turns out that
the mc become retarded with no emotion because his parents got him into a racist school that want to turn people like him a slave, and this one person now is hunting him cuz he made him a perfect puppet but he got rescued. and the mc is still retarded with no emotion until now, that whats make him special on the story
the author want to build up a world setting so grand with lame back story for the mc and i just drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Art is all over the place, with faces ranging from properly positioned to 'Egyptian' here and there.

came in expecting some comfy slice of life about raising a big lizard. turns its just some melodramatic bullshit with comically evil antagonists, like chinese manhua level of bad antagonists.

Dex-chan lover
i check manga updates to see the status of the manga, it would be soooooooooooooooo much more useful if they listed the total number of released chapters for the raws like novel updates does

Users who are viewing this thread