Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta

Aggregator gang
This is starting to feel like a Chinese novel. Though I have to hand it to the Villain for being able to retaliate.
It’s the first time I see a society based on power and connections in JP Manga.

Dex-chan lover
shit writing gallore. How the fuck does it have 8.3 rating? Fucking morons on this site.

It's not really that good. I'm just more interested in seeing that son from Ambrose crash even more. Other than that, MC is flat, Waifu is flat, even Dragon is flat. Not much fun to be had and too many characters being introduce without memorable names or actions or character development. It's trying for too much.

Dex-chan lover
The art style doesn't get better but I like the story.
Sadly the author put the MC on a railroad of shit incidents but he gets a harem out of it so is fine.
I don't like how he got suspended from the school and even with the national blacklash on the bully it wasn't cancelled, the bully itself still goes at school normally and in full denial of being in the wrong, continuing to curse the MC and even trying to ruin his family even after everyone knows what he did, the author covered that part badly or the corruption of Japan institution is so big that after they decide something is not changed even with clear proof.
The manga is probably having some problems because with this crappy art is still at only 6 chapters, so there isn't a excuse like the artist passing days drawing one page.
Anyway, as I was saying, the author really wanted to make a bad start, the MC register as adventurer and a short while later a demon that hates his father tries to make a terrorist group kill him, to punish the dad or because the bitch is too weak, bully is brainwashed in the terrorist group and thankfully they get stopped, but really, too much shit all in one month on our poor MC.
After this first arc of misfortune things should normalize, I don't know much, but the MC help save a foreign princess and the dragon learn to human-morph, into a teen or a loli, seems unable to talk.
The novel is getting translated, hope they will get there fast because machine translationis limited.

Edit: is a pity that the team doing this dropped it off, and the novel TL is slow too, a unlucky serie (and readers), I've seen a video some timea ago explaining how JP police doesn't move unless they are certain they can put the criminal behind bars, if they don't have enough proofs or witnesses a murder can get away, just because they don't want the % of convicted criminals from the state going down, if a similar mentality is in other institutions a school not going back on a suspension/expulssion make sense (in a twisted way), they can't admit to be wrong for a system based on making the numbers look good, in the MC case would be that the school always suspend "bad" students.

Group Leader
@drixomanbeta Thanks for letting people know. I thought I'd come by to briefly explain why.

Basically, I just wasn't feeling any motivation to work on the series. For one, it seemed like a more incomplete adaptation than even most other manga adaptations of light novels tend to be. Another reason is that the writing indeed seemed somewhat iffy, as people have noted (possibly just the adaptation striking again). And of course, those who read other series that I work on know that I thrive on fluff, so that was always going to be my focus. All in all, I felt that I wouldn't be able to give this series the attention it needed. Finally, I also felt like it might be okay to let it go as the novel is now being translated, as @VooXoo mentioned.

Sorry to those who were enjoying it, but yeah, dropped.

Nice setting, I hope the confrontation can be better because it is too predictable right now.

Leach's ears are inconsistent. Sometimes they're elf ears, sometimes they're regular human ears.

Dex-chan lover
Such a great title not being translated for so long, what a waste!
Translators better jump on overdone isekais than this amazing piece! So sad!

Dex-chan lover
While it feels a bit disjointed sometimes this is a really fun read so far, pls pick up 😭

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the dragon to unavoidably transformation into a gir- *reads VooXoos' comment* yep. Knew it was gonna happen.

The art isn’t all that good, the story is all over the place, but if you like dragons then I guess it’s ok. Still, even if there is a cute dragon, I don’t understand the 8.2 rating, at most I’ll rate it 7.5

Dex-chan lover
I'm already expecting in every isekai series a dragon to turn into a beautiful humanoid girl, but I won't touch a series where someone is walking a dragon like it was a dog, with a leash and everything. I bet the author also has a vampire series, where vampires are pure vegetarians.

Contributor
Oh my, how did I miss this until now? Modern-high-fantasy dragon-raising with great characters and so-far surprisingly believable wacky world-building? This is exactly my tea-house.

Except for the looming spectre of a proto-harem. Although if the dark-elf boy childhood-buddy stays in said proto-harem, even jokingly as it is, I'll probably forgive it for its other sins.

Huh...... how many isekai-type series has a stereotypical save the damsel who's about to get raped by the bandit scenario? I've lost count, I think almost every one or at least every other one of them? I don't mind the plot device being used occasionally, but I wonder why it's so prevalent. Are manga authors just that lazy, or is there a method to the madness? It does give them an excuse to have a pretty noble girl indebted to bog-standard isekai protagonist X.

Users who are viewing this thread