Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta

The premise is fine but this mc is just pathetic, I can understand he doesn't want to cause trouble but he also appears to be an idiot. Very frustrating read

I don’t mean to insult this manga really, but the dragon’s saving this manga. Without it, this’d probably be meh AT BEST, less than meh mc, meh art, meh story, meh characters, meh antagonist, and not an all that original idea. Still gonna read this just to pass time.

dragon is the savior of this manga!!!, I agree with you @Thoxi1026..the storyline is so messy, too much things happening in single period although its not a problem for me..all character I.e mc & his family too laidback in resolve their son problem, at least react with some comedy like his mother/ grandma rage bcoz of this bullying..I see huge potential in this manga

@sCareCrow2816
Yeh, you know, when I read the title and saw the cover, i thought it’d be a fluffy romcom that would have a rating of 8 at least. I read the manga and what I got was a forced action, drama, comedy, romance, tragedy with fantasy mixed with modern day society and some monarchy with an immortal mc that makes a princess fall in love with him... oh also dragon! I almost forgot the dragon cuz it’s so plain and boring and generic (But I’ll admit that it’s still cute and fluffy), I know that what I said was super duper amazingly messy but it isn’t far from what you’d get from reading the actual manga.

Double-page supporter
I wqs really another when I saw the ecchi tag because ia expected the series to be ruined with useless fanservice but it was jsut one scene which was very special and unique (quite dark but nothing too horrible happened thankfully)

So really, its a awesome concept that I really like and it's definitely worth reading...

@Thoxi1026
that generic setting for harem for ya, but the mc family lineage so fuck up..I mean does the author want to create a god from genes he got from his family (ogre, orc, angel, demon) 😂😂..lucky 1 man & woman is required for baby to be born, if not there would be another race like dwarf, elf, etc...

Dex-chan lover
So what is the MC suppose to be doing? Right now the MC doesn't really have any goal except to raise the dragon thing even then it seems that the dragon wasn't focus on that much? So are we just going to wait until the angsty teen and his bimbo succubus do something or what? It feels really empty, also I really hate when a manga just slap the slice of life tag just because they can, someone really need to change that pls.

Dex-chan lover
"Loved by the Gods"...yeah, sure, I call bullshit on it, unable to use magic and MC is not auto dispelling it, magic works on him.
In a modern era he is protected by society but in a past age someone like him would be killed by the family for being a useless mouth to feed or become a slave without rights.
His strenght looks average, he is just really sturdy.
A aura that attracts mythical beasts, doesn't do much without one around.
Heroes seems to be all unable to use magic but maybe is more that they have a unique type and MC have no idea on how using it, maybe contracts with spirits or dragons.
After all if a villain can teleport him in a cave, deprive him of air or chain him to a wall he is done.
Could even be that heroes ability change for each one and MC is just invulnerable.

The entire victim ordinary mc plot angers me to an unexplainable extent. MC's like this, where you feel pity for them being poor or innately weak are hot garbage, its not entertaining as some people say it is.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this "artist" is really pathetic, in page 31 or 32 the mother body is half transparent.
I checked other manga from this person and they look well drawn, I'm guessing that is a group of people getting works under a single name to get more stuff or a single person that looks at this novel like easy money and delivers scribbles to the editor when putting effort in other stuff.
They aren't even fast and took some pauses between chapters, but not for quality.
Is the problem of the market being saturated with isekai and novel ports, editors hired anyone able to draw, no matter how much crappy or good, therefore some works that had good plot got a terrible artist working on it(and viceversa), this did not happen so much before 2016.
Add the fact that artists know that they don't need to get better to keep making a manga port, it just keeps the quality down.

Pun

i think the novel is pretty good, the manga adaptation is pretty lacking.

FYI : popular =/= good

Well even still this one in particular is a good read for a change, rare thing these days.

I enjoyed this, I get the hate in the comments but I like the manga

The dragon is female. It's mentioned in the LN.
Enjoying it, but the MC is kinda dense.

Double-page supporter
Even though there is hate in this manga that mc is dense,but this is enjoyable for me

Actually the setting of this manga is uncommon. Feels like a fantasy in modern world and I kinda like it. Plot-wise, meh- there's no narrative, has a generic circumstances, plain dragon, stupid antagonist, dense MC and inconsistent art. I mean, they wouldn't even explain why the heck earth became a fantasy world and whatsoever. I do get what was the author wants to showcase with this kind of setting but feels like it was way too forced, that he shoved everything on the story but it doesn't linked up with one another.
I'd say, 5/10 -props to the good idea/setting
If it's just a generic setting it would be 3/10.

Code:
@hanjin21

Yeah I think the same, but srly this manga feels weird in a not-so-good way bc from chapter 1 to 3 its quite interesting but after chapter 4 author made a 180° (for worse) to a super generic one with no reason.

To put in perspective from chapter 1-3 a 7/8 out of 10 but from chapter 4~, straight 3/4 out of 10 bc its waay too generic nothing unusual from your daily isekai
weak boi turns out to be super strong/hero, saves rich lady with noble status, father was ex-hero, spoiled rich brat full of resentment towards MC, bla bla bla

Dex-chan lover
I don't get how is this ecchi 11 chapters in and there were no sorts of scenes

Users who are viewing this thread