Kyuubo: Suterareteta Dragon Hirotta

Dex-chan lover
Machine translation is one thing...but at least it would need a proofreader too.

Dex-chan lover
what's with the mtl chapter 10. It's barely readable.
the only thing I could figure out in the end was
-mc's and harem escaped safely
-mc got an invitation with the king
-the dragon is a loli which is a good thing
-and something about catching another dragon

Fed-Kun's army
average japanese mc syndrome with whacky all over the place writing that makes you extremely angry. Things happen for literally no reason with 0 logic

Dex-chan lover
Chapter deleted again? Why? I was happy somebody picked this up. Was the quality that bad?

The MTL for chapter 10 skipped over a lot of details and you're better off waiting for a reworked version. Here's a makeshift script/summary for the chapter from what I could understand from the raws.

People reporting, taking pictures, trying to identify, and discussing on social media about a white dragon flying into the hotel banquet hall.

People wondering who's the keeper. Tetsu's friends recognizing Gonsuke.

Attacks ineffective on Gonsuke, Tetsu impressed.
Tetsu's dad getting a report that the enemy has depleted their magic, tells Tetsu to go rescue the two girls and leave together with Gonsuke.

Tetsu: "pardon the treatment" Runs to the window/exit towards Gonsuke.

Astoria: "I... I'm/we're not heavy, right?"
Gonsuke growls. Tetsu tells her it's not the time for that but to escape.
<A cage!?> "Like this?" <Sorry>

"I'm fine" "Whoa" "Alright, Gonsuke, fly!"

"Go, Tetsu!" "I got it"

"Come to think of it, Gonsuke, you've grown bigger again"
"Whiter and more beautiful"

"Takara, thanks, you've saved us"
"Eh part-time pay...?"
"Like this, a string of events have been brought to a close"

It became hot news for a few days.
Ambrosia deemed terrorists responsible. News people calling it treason.
People speculating on a mysterious hero... Tetsu astonished how it's blown up.

Tetsu's friends consoling him how troublesome it turned out.
Questions Tetsu why he's reading a textbook when they should be celebrating.

Brings out celebratory anpan (Sweet bean paste filled bread)

Rio & Jill arrives, introduced as workers in the current shop.
Asks if the dragon belongs to Tetsu, can she pet it.
Reporter on TV says the person/people who aided in the rescue of hostages were granted an audience with the king.
"King! You met him! How was it?"

"How..." "Sorry about the cage"
"They forgave me" "Forgave? What did you do, Tetsu..."
"Ah, nothing... Reward? I got some" "Knighted, money, credit, recommendation, quality sword"
Tetsu's dad also forfeiting public recognition.

Talk about how things got hectic. Friend suggests to play and forget about the troubles since it's summer vacation. "Let's think about where to go" "Pool or the beach" "I want to go on a trip" "Like an island in the south"

"Students have it hard~" "Whoa, awesome" "?" "Dragon-chan is awesome! I tried teaching her and she already transformed!" "Ah, but I think it'll only last for a moment so come quick and see" "Come on, come on"

"Gyuuu" "Gyao Gyaoo" "Eh, can it be, Gonsuke?"

"Gyuuu!" "Wow, awesome! I tried teaching her transformation magic and she already understood the trick to it" "Eh... wai... is it fine to come into the shop?" "Even if she knows how to do it, it won't last..."

"Ssssorry Sorry!!" "No, it's Jill's fault" "Sorry" "Thanks for teaching her transformation magic" "Oh, awesome!"

"There's a dragon in the store!" "Rei..." "Yo" "So, you're Tetsu? The beginner who is successfully raising a dragon" "?? That's the case...?"

"I'm Rei!" "Nice to meet you!" "Your friends over there too, nice to meet you!" "Tetsu, if you're a student, it's summer vacation right now" "How about it? That makes your schedule convenient!" "Eh? Eh?"

"Eh? Haven't you heard from Rio?" "Well, let's start with inviting you!" "Come capture dragons with me!"

"Ha?" "Let's go, to the Demonic Continent!" "Ehh"

interesting world building and story telling

but the plot was too average and MC is boring

Dex-chan lover
plotwise it does not have any
characters arent interesting
about development nothing seen so far
but because of this author does what he wants without constraint and its fun to read this chaos
if this happy-to-go atmosphere stays like this I m satisfied

hmmm... ill give it a 5 6... i expected a story focused on the dragon... i could care less about others

I like it so far, consistent solid(ish) story. Hope to see some progress as it goes on.

modern-fantasy with unknowingly OP main character that also has a loli dragon pet and has a harem that consists of royalty

It went from what i assumed to be a wholesome story to a society story then to a shonen story
And the best part is it somehow worked, like im getting entertained by this sht lol

Users who are viewing this thread