Kyuukei

Double-page supporter
Really random question but is there any reason why you've done a bunch of Hamitas work but not Tagahumika?

Group Leader
Really random question but is there any reason why you've done a bunch of Hamitas work but not Tagahumika?
Well, there's the issue of me not having a working ripping script so I can get good enough raws, but truth to be told, I just didn't feel like picking up a full-length manga.

Dex-chan lover
keep the good work, i cant wait for more "wholesome" series you will post, any chance for cute monster girls? (well your end credits are fun enough to follow lol)

Hey I love the foxgirl swaying gif, Id like slap that into my discord as an emote, can I have the source?

Group Leader
Hey I love the foxgirl swaying gif, Id like slap that into my discord as an emote, can I have the source?
t5mzs9.gif

Or you can search the author's twitter: https://twitter.com/naga_U_

Dex-chan lover
Hey, thanks for all the TL work that you do, especially the more obscure stuff.

That said, about the Delinquent Idol manga... Did you perhaps not notice that this was published in between the first and second chapters?

Group Leader
Hey, thanks for all the TL work that you do, especially the more obscure stuff.

That said, about the Delinquent Idol manga... Did you perhaps not notice that this was published in between the first and second chapters?
I missed it, I'll get it done soon.

Users who are viewing this thread